Get Roman is a men’s digital health clinic that provides a simple method to get healthcare online and receive health supplies by mail in a discreet manner.
From online evaluation to fast treatment delivery and unlimited follow-ups, Roman has established itself as a one-stop centre that provides seamless healthcare, saving its clients the usual agonising waits to see a white-coat.
In this blog, you’ll learn about:
- Roman pros and cons
- What’s erectile dysfunction and its treatments
- Roman ED Review
- How to use Roman ED
- Consumer Reviews
And many more! So keep reading to know more about this brand.
Overview of the Brand
Zachariah Reitano, together with his friends Rob Schutz and Saman Rahmanian, founded Roman in 2017 in New York City, NY, after becoming familiar with the suffering and shame surrounding men’s sexual health. Reitano regards himself as the company’s first client.
Roman a subsidiary of the Ro corporation. Ro began operations in 2017 with the goal of offering “end-to-end” consumer healthcare services.
Ro is here to assist you with all aspects of your medical care, from booking appointments to filling medications, and everything in between.
Roman focuses on ensuring that men’s health insurance is easily available. They’re most recognised for their ED remedies, which have become popular substitutes for branded Viagra. However, Roman also offers:
- online and in-person appointment services through an online dashboard
- prescription fills and refills with licensed pharmacies
- treatments for viral infections
- hair and skin treatments for hair loss, eczema, and more
- generic forms of common treatments for allergies, heart health, and smoking cessation
Now you might wonder, how popular is this brand among its customers? Get Roman has a following of 25.7k Instagram followers and they have 40.2 k likes on their Facebook official page.
Not just that, Roman has made headlines. Thanks to its trendy bundles, social media-driven marketing, appealing venture capital, and patient testimonies.
The New York Times, CNN, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, GQ, New York Post, Vice, and TechCrunch have all covered it.
Before we learn more about this brand, let’s have a look at its list of pros and cons.
- An online consultation may be more convenient than an in-person session.
- Qualified healthcare experts, physicians, and nurse practitioners participate in all Roman online consultations.
- Roman provides free online follow-up visits, and prescriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- Roman delivers products in discreet packaging.
- Free shipping of medication
- They offer monthly subscriptions as well.
- According to certain reviews, Roman costs more for the same drug as its competitors.
- Some consumers have complained that the company’s customer support department fails to convey delays or issues with delivery and prescriptions.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The inability to obtain and maintain a hard adequate erection for intercourse is referred to as erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Having erection issues now and then isn’t usually a reason for concern. However, if erectile dysfunction is a long-term condition, it can create stress, lower self-esteem, and lead to interpersonal issues.
Problems obtaining or maintaining an erection can be a symptom of a more serious underlying health issue, as well as a risk factor for heart disease.
Even if you’re ashamed, go to your doctor if you’re concerned about erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can sometimes be reversed simply by addressing the underlying disease.
In certain circumstances, drugs or other forms of direct therapy are required.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction might include:
- Having difficulty obtaining an erection
- Having trouble maintaining an erection
- Sexual desire is lessened.
The brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels all play a role in male sexual desire. An issue with any of these can cause erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can also be caused or worsened by stress and mental health issues.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a mix of physical and psychological factors. Anxiety over sustaining an erection, for example, may be caused by a small medical problem that delays your sexual response. Erectile dysfunction can be caused or worsened by the worry that results.
Erections may take longer to grow and are less solid as you become older. To get and maintain an erection, you may require more direct contact with your penis.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a number of reasons, including:
- Diabetes and heart disease are two common medical disorders.
- Tobacco smoking, which limits blood flow to veins and arteries, can lead to chronic health problems, including erectile dysfunction, over time.
- Being overweight, especially if you’re obese, is a serious problem.
- Certain medical procedures, such as prostate surgery or cancer radiation therapy
- Injury to the nerves or arteries that govern erections, especially if they are damaged.
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions.
- Stress, anxiety, and sadness are examples of psychological conditions.
- Drug and alcohol abuse, particularly if you’ve been abusing drugs for a long time or are a heavy drinker.
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
The first thing your doctor will do is make sure you’re getting the proper therapy for any health problems that may be causing or exacerbating your erectile dysfunction.
You may have a variety of therapy choices depending on the origin and degree of your erectile dysfunction, as well as any underlying health concerns.
Your doctor will discuss the risks and advantages of each therapy with you and will take your preferences into account. Your treatment decisions may also be influenced by your partner’s preferences.
Oral medications are a successful erectile dysfunction treatment for many men. They include:
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
All four medications enhance the effects of nitric oxide — a natural chemical your body produces that relaxes muscles in the penis. This increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation.
Other ED treatments:
There are additional ED treatment alternatives to consider, which you should discuss with your doctor. These are some of the possibilities:
- Penile Injections- These injections, also known as intracavernosal injections (ICI), deliver drugs straight into the penis. Platelet-rich plasma injections, which are considered an experimental therapy for ED, are not the same.
- Surgery for a penile implant or prosthesis- Another treatment option for ED is these procedures.
- Vacuum erectile device- This is a treatment option for ED that may be used in conjunction with oral PDE5 inhibitors.
Steps you can try out to treat ED:
Here are some lifestyle changes you can make that might help with ED symptoms:
- Aerobic exercises
Here are some dietary changes you can make:
- Eat fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Reduce how much processed sugar, whole fat dairy, and red meat you eat.
- Drink alcohol in moderate amounts or consider not drinking any alcohol.
Roman Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Review
The generic ED medicines offered by Roman are their most popular product. They sell sildenafil, the active component in Viagra, in both generic and brand name forms, as well as generic tadalafil (Cialis).
Here’s a quick rundown of the ED drugs Roman recommends:
- Viagra: To help you obtain an erection, this brand-name drug contains the active component sildenafil. This drug usually takes around 30 minutes to start functioning and lasts for 4 to 6 hours. Oral tablets containing 25/50/100 milligrammes (mg) are available.
- Sildenafil: This is the active element in the drugs Revatio and Viagra and is the generic variant of Viagra. While the FDA has authorised Viagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), the FDA has only approved Revatio for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) (PAH). Roman sells sildenafil oral pills in dosages of 20/40/60/80/100 mg.
- Tadalafil: This is the generic version of Cialis, which likewise aids with erectile dysfunction. It lasts between 24 and 36 hours after you’ve taken it. It’s available as a chewable tablet with a dosage of 2.5/5/10/20 mg. The FDA has also authorised the 2.5 and 5 mg dosages of tadalafil for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and urinary symptoms.
Roman also offers general remedies for premature ejaculation, such as the following:
- Sertralin: This is a generic version of the antidepressant Zoloft, which has been proven to be beneficial in the treatment of premature ejaculation at daily dosages of 25 to 50 mg. A prescription is required for this medicine.
- Premature ejaculation wipes: Individually prepared pre moistened wipes with a 4% benzocaine solution are known as Roman Swipes. This treatment dulls the feeling in the penis, allowing you to go longer without ejaculating.
Roman medications are usually delivered as part of a monthly subscription plan. You decide how often and how much of each treatment you want each month and pay the monthly subscription fee for your delivery.
Roman can also connect you with registered physicians so you may schedule an online or in-person visit to obtain a valid prescription for these ED therapies.
Just make sure to see your doctor before using any of these drugs. There may be negative effects, especially if numerous therapies are used at the same time. It’s crucial to understand how the substances may affect your body.
How to use it?
You might wonder about how often you need to take your meds. Well your first preference should always be a talk with your doctor, because he/she will guide you the best depending upon your need. Generally whether you take Cialis or Viagra, it makes a difference.
Because Viagra lasts for 4-6 hours, you might want to take another dose later in the day. Most physicians prescribe one pill every 24 hours, and even more so with Cialis, which lasts longer.
Should you take it or avoid it if you’re under 35?
Doctors recommend 50 milligrams for adults 18-64, or 25 milligrams for men over the age of 65, at least to start with.
Doctors do, however, advise against taking Viagra or Cialis recreationally. It’s important to involve a doctor and online consultation to rule out any inherent risks.
How much does it cost?
Before any potential coverage from your health insurance plan, here’s a summary of how much Roman costs for each ED treatment:
- Generic Viagra: $34 for a single oral tablet containing 25, 50, or 100 mg
- Sidenafil: A single 20 mg oral tablet costs $2, a single 40 mg oral tablet costs $4, a single 60 mg oral tablet costs $6, an 80 mg oral tablet costs $8, and a single 100 mg oral tablet costs $10.
- Tadalafil: A single 2.5 or 5 mg oral tablet costs $11, whereas a single 10 or 20 mg oral tablet costs $44.
- Wipes: $22 for a 3-month supply of 72 wipes (or $27 for a single-month purchase)
See Roman’s website for additional information on their price structure for these drugs.
How to order?
To place an order, you must first complete an online examination. A licenced healthcare expert will analyse the results and, if required, provide therapy.
They will call the person for more information if they have any queries about the evaluation.
People will be able to cancel their prescriptions at any moment and will receive free, unlimited follow-up appointments. Each consultation with a healthcare practitioner, on the other hand, costs $15.
Roman sends out his packages on a monthly or bimonthly basis. After their initial shipment, customers can opt to get treatment on demand, and they can stop or cancel their purchases up to 24 hours before their next delivery.
The firm provides free delivery and delivers things in discreet packaging to customers’ homes.
Winning a race is difficult when competitors have a head start and are continually innovating to earn customers’ loyalty. Get Roman’s pricing is one of their main issues.
We have observed that many of the customers complain about the prices of its products. But there are quite a number of other factors through which others have benefitted from its products. Let’s go though some of the verified customer reviews to know why.
1) Great service, fast shipping!
By Bryan G., New York, NY, Verified Reviewer
Like many with this problem, it’s embarrassing to talk about it with anyone. I saw a TV commercial for these guys one night and decided to log on and see what it was all about. After answering about 35 questions, uploading a picture of myself, my ID and paying $15.00, I received an email letting me know that my prescription request was approved. I received $24 off my initial order of $72 first time promo. The process could not have been simpler and more discrete. Thank you Roman!
It’s worth noting that while insurance may not cover this drug, you may choose to transfer to a local pharmacy of your choosing. It’s worth calling around to your local pharmacies to check if this drug is available at a discounted cash price (hint many do!). Whatever you decide to do, this company is 100000% what they say they are. Anyone that has had negative comments or reviews is probably unwilling to work with Roman to get to a solution, they have been helpful every step of the way and even worked to iron out a hiccup when the pharmacy on my end made an error that had nothing to do with Roman.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
2) Excellent experience
By David L., Portland, OR, Verified Reviewer
Found Roman online last Thursday, decided to try it. I am an old guy and my insurance doesn’t cover generic sildenafil. Followed the instructions online and got a call from the doctor at the company about 2 hours later as they said on the website.
Everything on track for the prescription process as far as I knew. Today, Tuesday, 3 business days later, UPS delivered my prescription as ordered to my front door in a plain package as promised. Everything done as represented. Am happy with this company. Looking forward to using the product this next week.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
3) Great experience
By Gil S., Los Angeles, CA, Verified Reviewer
I am 60 years old and noticed that I was not waking up with erections on a regular basis. I also noticed that my erections were not as firm as in years past during sex. I was reluctant to accept this was happening and was too embarrassed to talk to my doctor. I also did not want to get a regular prescription from my local pharmacy. I saw the ad on TV and decided to do some research and give it a try. The entire process only took a few minutes. I was approved and was prescribed 40mg of Sildenafil. The prescription was shipped promptly. All I can say is the medication worked great. My erections are now as firm as they have ever been and sex has definitely been more satisfying. This has been a great experience for me and my wife.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Roman is well aware of the situation. As is customary for any startup in a competitive sector, the firm makes no lofty claims or guarantees. The manufacturer makes it apparent if the usefulness of a certain component in their product has not been scientifically established.
Roman also takes every opportunity to remind clients that their goods, particularly their supplements, cannot replace a balanced diet, enough sleep, and regular exercise. Customers, at the very least, are aware of what they are paying for.
In our opinion, you should give Roman an opportunity to prove itself. It might not be the level of care you’re used to, and Get Roman pricing could be a little more, but at least you’ll know that help is only a click away.
Besides, the business is still young and developing. Continue to keep an eye on them. You could possibly obtain the treatment you need without anybody knowing.