One of the biggest myths that have prevailed is that taking care of the skin is only required by women.
This was even quite strong during the 90s. In the skincare industry, there was hardly any brand that was not woman-centered.
I agree that things are not the same today. But even if there are brands available on the market that sell men’s skincare products, those are filled with toxic chemicals, preservatives, and fragrances.
We need to understand that men’s skin is also as sensitive as women’s skin. So an equal amount of attention needs to be paid to men’s skincare products too.
I’m glad to tell you that in the rush of these Skin Care brands today, we will be discussing one healthy brand named Disco Skincare, which is men-centered.
The story behind starting the brand is also interesting. We will gain deep insights into the brand by investigating some of its products, reading customer reviews, and reviewing some of the FAQs. Let’s Dive in
Disco Skincare: Overview Of The Brand
Disco Skincare was started by Benjamin Smith in 2018. He felt this negligence of the skincare industry towards men’s skincare products. So instead of waiting for them to create one, he created the brand himself.
The name “Disco” is inspired by the disco era of the 1970s, which was a time when men were more expressive with their fashion and grooming choices.
The brand has also been featured by several renowned media houses, including Forbes, GQ, Men’s Journal, and Rolling Stone, for its Disco eye stick. Apart from this, they also have 36K followers on their Instagram handle.
One of the key features of Disco Skincare is that they use natural and organic ingredients in their products, which are comparatively less harmful than chemical-based ones.
We strongly believe in transparency, which is why we will be discussing the pros and cons of this brand.
- The products are made using natural and organic ingredients.
- The products are specially designed to meet the needs of men’s skin which is generally thicker and oilier than women’s.
- The formulation of products has shown effective results on many skins.
- The brand does not do any testing on animals so it is the perfect option for ethical customers.
- The products are simple to use and are designed to fit seamlessly into a man’s daily skincare routine.
- The prices are pocket friendly which makes it accessible to all customers.
- The products are only available online. This can cause little inconvenience to those who want to purchase them in person.
What Are The Products They Offer?
The brand has a wide range of products that include face wash, face scrub, face moisturizer, eye stick, face mask, lip balm, and body wash. Down below, we will be talking about some of their products to better understand them:
Disco Repairing Eye Stick Review
The repairing eye stick was formulated to treat the delicate skin around the eye. The stick is infused with hyaluronic acid, which helps treat wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. The product is priced at $34 on the official website, and you can save 20% by having a subscription.
Some of the basic features of the skin are mentioned below:
- It contains caffeine which helps in reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- It also contains hyaluronic acid which helps in hydrating and plumping.
- It comes in stick format packing which makes it easier to use.
- It is free from harsh chemicals and artificial preservatives.
- It also contains natural and organic ingredients, such as aloe vera, chamomile, and green tea, that provide soothing and antioxidant benefits.
- The formulation is lightweight that easily absorbs into the skin and leaves no residue.
60 years old, I’ve never used much of anything of the kind, and I can say it does make a difference.Jeff
Charcoal Face Cleanser Stick Review
The product is formulated with activated charcoal as its key ingredient, which is known for its ability to draw impurities and toxins from the skin.
Other than that, it also has several other natural ingredients involved in its natural formulation, such as coconut oil, aloe vera, and jojoba oil, that help to soothe and hydrate the skin while providing a deep cleanse to the skin.
This product is priced at $22 for a single purchase. Some of the basic features of the product are listed below:
- It helps in deep cleansing and exploitation of the skin.
- The formulation helps in the deep cleansing of the skin.
- It also helps in the reduction of blackheads and blemishes.
- The application becomes easy due to sticking format packaging.
- It is free from parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances.
Great product! My face feels clean and fresh. Some cleaners have been either super drying or left me feeling greasy. The best bonus is that it couldn’t be easier to travel with. Thank you.Robert
Hydrating Face Moisturizer Review
The formulation is lightweight and nongreasy, which makes it suitable for all skin types. Due to its formulation, the moisturizer is absorbed easily into the skin, which makes it work well in terms of hydration. The product is priced at $30 on their official page, and you can avail yourself of this by placing your order from their website. Some of the basic features of the product are listed below:
- It contains ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, and green tea, that soothe and moisturize the skin.
- It gives long-lasting hydration to the skin.
- It is completely free from harsh and toxic chemicals be it preservatives or fragrances.
- It protects the skin from environmental stress due to the presence of green tea extracts which work as strong antioxidants.
- Due to its lightweight and no easy formula, the product is suitable for all skin types.
This is the best moisturizer I’ve found yet. It goes on easily. Spread evenly without clumping in one area. No residuals on my fingers. Pleasant smell. The skin feels smooth and hydrated.Timothy
Exfoliating Face Scrub Review
The scrub is formulated using volcanic rock and papaya particles, which help in providing gentle exfoliation and work as a natural exfoliant. Other than this, it also has other ingredients, such as green tea and chamomile, that help to purify and soothe the skin. The product is priced at $28 on their website, and you can avail yourself of this by placing an order from their website. Some of the basic features are listed below:
- It has a blend of strong antioxidants such as aloe vera, papaya, and apricots oil.
- The beads-like texture helps in removing the dirt from the pores.
- Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which helps to break down dead skin cells and promote cell turnover.
- Regular use helps in removing the layer of dead skin and helps in attaining an even tone texture.
- The ingredients are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which helps in protecting against environmental factors.
It tightened my skin, and I recognized the improvement in my skin after a few uses. I use the charcoal face scrub, too. Great combination.Bruce
Rejuvenating Face Mask Review
The mask contains a blend of activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and plant extracts such as willow bark extract that work together to provide naturally smooth and hydrated skin.
Other than these, there are also several other ingredients present that play a very vital role in the process.
The product is priced at $38 for a single purchase and $32 for a subscription. Some of the basic features of the mask are listed below:
- The willow bark extract is a natural source of salicylic acid which is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that can help to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores.
- It also has bentonite clay which is known for its properties to extract impurities.
- The activated charcoal can remove dirt from the pores and remove excess oil from the face.
- On the other hand, it also has green tea extracts which work as strong antioxidants and help in protecting skin from environmental stress.
- Apart from this it also has Vitamin E which helps in moisturizing the skin and locking the hydration.
I’ve tried other products, but DISCO works. I cannot believe how soft my forehead and face are. especially after the clay mask. I will continue with this subscription. My only complaint is that the Regiment subscription doesn’t include sunscreen, which also doesn’t smell nearly as good as the moisturizer.Gregory
What Do The Customers Think?
If you look through the internet, you will find several platforms where people have shared their experiences with the brand. We have collected some of them for you to have your eyes on.
Great brand; I love its positioning, but the face scrub was a bit too harsh for my skin, and I wasn’t drawn to the other products… That being said, the face-wash stick is a staple in my bathroom.Amit
I gave this brand’s eye stick to my boyfriend for Christmas, and he is obsessed! He uses it every morning, and I have seen a noticeable difference in the color and fullness of his eyes.Courtney
I haven’t had much luck with any depuffing agents, but this one is the best so far. Says Enricno about eye stickEnricno
You really can’t beat that moisturizer’s gluten-free and filled with such a clean list of ingredients. It’s also cruelty-free, which is a big must for us! My husband loved using it this morning and night. It’s lightweight, and the smell is very light.Steven
The key to good skin care is exfoliating. And this product certainly delivers. Its unique shape makes for easy application and makes charcoal stick super portable. I highly recommend it.Michal
There are several others available on their website. They strongly believe that their customers’ feedback helps them improve the mistakes they make and also works as a source of motivation for them.
How Do I Place An Order?
Talking so much about the brand, you must be willing to order the products as they are not available offline. So the steps to grab your hand on these are mentioned below:
- Visit their official website.
- Select the products according to your need.
- Save them in your cart.
- Now move to the cart and complete the billing and shipping details.
- Finally, confirm your order.
Apart from their official website, their products are also available at different online retail stores such as Amazon and Nordstrom. You can also place your order from there.
Our Final Thought
The crowd of skincare which mainly focuses on women taking different paths is incredible. The products they make are free from harmful chemicals.
Just to break the myth I must tell you that men have more probability of skin cancer than women and its rate is higher by 70%. This is due to the thickness and oiliness of the skin which is way higher in men.
The ingredients they use are after lots of research and studies. I will suggest that you buy their products and use them in a day-to-day skin regime. They are pocket friendly and do not fall tight in your budget.
Disco Skin Care
Click on the button below to get the latest offers and deals from Disco Skin Care.
Disco Skin Care
Click on the button below to get the latest offers and deals from Disco Skin Care.