Summer is here, which means more beach outings, more sun tans, and damaged skin.
Beach outings have always been my favorites, from playing in the water to lying on the beach.
It feels like a blessing, but sun-tanned and damaged skin? Not so much.
As much as I love summer, I have also started to dread it. Forget going to the beach, it is an arduous task just to leave the house for work.
And with the recent strength of the UV rays, sunscreen has become a forget me not.
Treating the skin and protecting it from the damage causing UV rays, these regular sunscreens are not enough.
To receive more than one benefit, I switched from a regular sunscreen to MD Solar Science. And I have never felt such confidence with zero care before.
I travel around soaking up the rays with no care or worry about the skin. The brand is found to be the best guard for our skin against the sun, let’s get a detailed understanding of this amazing brand.
MD Solar Sciences: The Overview of Brand
The brand MD solar science is a skincare + UV-protecting brand that was founded by Robert J. Friedman a known Dermatologic oncologist, in 2011. With 96.8K followers on Instagram, the brand has also been featured in some renowned magazines like Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Bustle, etc.
As the founder himself is a dermatologic oncologist, he realized how much UV rays impacted the human skin and started spreading awareness about the same. Soon after he came up with the brand and engineered quality products to provide the required protection to as many people as possible.
The brand covers a variety of UV protection skincare products for kids and adults. The MD SolarSciences manufacture paraben-free and nature-friendly products. With no toxicity, they provide minerals with no cruelty or artificial fragrance.
- The brand provides planet-positive packaging with 100% recyclable and high-standard products.
- The products are manufactured in zero-carbon facilities and with sustainable practices to scale down their carbon footprint.
- The mineral formula is composed of 100% natural mineral zinc oxide, which is found to be the best for sunscreen.
- The sunscreen prohibits chemicals from their product like coral bleaching etc, which can harm the environment and your skin.
- The brand is strictly against harming or testing on animals, it is 100% vegan!
- No artificial fragrance is involved to avoid damage to your health.
- Designed with ingredients like peptides to increase collagen creation and develop a skin barrier.
- The niacinamide in the elemental equation smooths texture and brightens skin while also reducing hyperpigmentation.
- With natural ingredients like green tea and pomegranate, the skin is pampered and healed simultaneously.
- Suncare and skincare in one application.
- You would need to lean on artificial tanning.
- The reward system for the brand is quite addictive.
Detailed information about MD Solar Sciences
With the variety of products the brand offers, we have shortlisted a few bestsellers. Let’s get some detailed information on those.
Daily Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 30 Review
This sophisticated and light daily-perfecting moisturizer is a hydrating moisturizer with SPF30. This powerful shield not only locks the moisture to keep your skin hydrated but also protects it from sun rays. Consistent of strong antioxidants like snow- mushroom, grape extract and vitamin C, and vitamin A this product also includes natural extracts like caffeine and aloe vera.
- The product is suitable for all types of skin.
- Sensitive skin friendly
- Common ingredients like Octinoxate and Oxybenzone for regular sunscreen which are damaging to your skin are debarred from the product equation.
- Includes sodium hyaluronic acid, a water-soluble salt that can penetrate your skin better and reduce oxidation.
- Due to the smooth skin absorption, the effectiveness of this moisturizer increases.
1-2 pumps for both face and neck to be applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapplying after two hours is recommended.
Unique Ingredients: The product is made with completely natural ingredients, manufactured with a sustainable process with a reduced carbon- footprint.
Natural extracts like green tea, coffee, aloe vera sesame, rosemary, grape, etc. are used to design the chemical equation of this sunscreen.
This best-seller costs $76.00
“Fanatic!! Hands down the best daily moisturizer I’ve used! Light yet moisturizing, protective, and the clean scent is so refreshing each morning! I love the smell, feel, and reassurance of knowing my protecting my extremely fair, sensitive red-headed person-type skin! I’m hooked forever.I recommend this product”Review by Audrey N.
D Mineral BB Crème SPF 50 Review
The perfect bare minimum product with three benefits of BB Creme, skincare, and an SPF.
Mineral-based formula with anti-aging benefits and broad spectrum protection of SPF 50. The product ingredient zinc oxide is found to be a game-changing element in the sun protection field.
- The product is safe to use for sensitive skin, acne-prone, and rosacea included.
- The bb creme provides a pore-blurring finish to showcase flawless skin.
- The matte finish is provided.
- Available in four shades.
- Protects from UVA and UVB
- Blue light and environmental damage-safe.
Shake briefly before applying. And reapply after 2 hours for flawless natural looking skin.
Natural ingredients like cranberry, green tea, vitamin C, and zinc oxide extracts are included.
This one-time purchase costs $40.00 only.
Review by Angela A.
“Flawless Blend Plus Protection,I really like this sunscreen because of its tint, which blends into my skin tone perfectly while protecting me from the sun. I like the fact that it’s lightweight also, and easy to remove.I recommend this product”Review by Angela A.
Mineral Crème SPF 50 Review
This light mineral solar md sunscreen is smooth and would feel buttery on your skin. This bare minimum product with easy to use and forget effect is your new obsession.
Matte, natural, smooth skin with just a creme, more worrying about white casts.
Sunscreen that can work as a makeup primer, this butter needs to get on your skin for creamy makeup perfection.
- Use on sensitive skin with no worry.
- Minerals formula which is better and more beneficial for your skin.
- Safe for kids from 6 months.
- Water-resistant for at least 80 minutes.
A quick shake and apply, forget the sun for the next 80 minutes
Unique Ingredients like green tea, pomegranate, cranberry, and other fruit extracts give you a benefit no one can.
And the best part is this product costs $32.00 only!
“Love, Love Love it!I bought the Mineral Creme SPF 50, Mineral Tinted Creme, and lipsticks. Was looking for a fragrance-free product. Absolutely no smell at all! The creme goes on so soft and leaves my skin so smooth. Very happy with this brand!I recommend this product”Review by Janet J.
Mineral Tinted Crème SPF 30 Review
This mere effort for skin that looks nothing but perfect. A Sun-protected and well-cared, mineral-based formula that feels like air on your skin. With elegant packaging, this is your next go-to creme for any occasion.
With a hint of a tint, this creme works as a primer, it can be your go-to creme if you want a no-makeup- makeup looks with zero effects.
- It is clinically proven benefits and protection
- A hypo-allergenic formula that is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
- A non-comedogenic design that avoids closing pores.
A must shake for an even composition of elements, apply on your skin beneath or above makeup.
With 17% of zinc oxide, and elements like butyl octyl salicylate, patented as a super ingredient for sunscreen and skin care products. The product also includes some natural extracts like Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate as Vitamin C, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract which is Green Tea, Punica Granatum Extract also known as Pomegranate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon for Cranberry and Fruit Extract to top your skin naturally with fewer efforts.
This magic product costs $33.00
“Favorite things,The Mineral Tinted Cream with spf is one of my absolute favorite things ever. I love the way it glides onto my skin, is super light, blurs the imperfections (I tend to have small patches of redness plus a couple dark spots), does not dry out my skin AND it gives me the SPF protection! I use it as my foundation every day.I recommend this product”Review by Stacey G.
Hydrating Sheer Lip Balm SPF 30 Review
When you understand how needed SPF is for your lips, you also crave the tint. Glide this balm on your lips to hold moisture with the color.
Available in 7 shades this SPF tint lip balm is your new best friend. Produced with a combination of avocado, olive oil, and shea butter that seals moisture and makes your lips chap-free, smooth, and healthy.
- This product is 100% percent vegan.
- No gluten is involved.
- Developed by dermatologists, so you can trust it.
- Provides the most needed protection against the sun to your vulnerable lips.
- Hydrating smooth texture.
- Available in 7 shades
Have a quick glide 15 minutes before going on the sun and retouch every 2 hours. You are good to go!
Rich with a variety of nourishing oils ( soybean, castor, olive, jojoba, etc)
With vitamins C and E this little buddy is here to stay.
Costs $23.00 only!
“Good quality and beautiful color, Love the spf lip balm! I feel confident knowing I’m protecting my skin, specifically my lips, from harmful UVB rays. The colors are true as depicted in pictures, and I purchased Shimmer, Ruby and Blush. Can’t wait for upcoming travel with these in my bag!”Review by Audrey N.
MD Solar Sciences Products are natural?
Sunscreen with natural products! Never heard of that right? But now you have. MD Solar Sciences products are truly natural with as many natural extracts as possible in the most unheard products like BB creme and moisturizer.
Their natural products play knight in shining armor to fight against the sun, fairy godmother to enhance our beauty, and our mom to care for our skin.
If this isn’t a fairy tale come true, I don’t know what is. They use natural ingredients like
Avocado oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera, coffee, green tea, and pomegranate.
Key differentiators like Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide are what make this brand more amazing. Guess what they are naturally abstracted too.
How To Order MD Solar Sciences?
Ordering this to nurture your skin is extremely simple. Just follow these days and you have the magic in your hands in no time.
- Select the product you are interested in.
- Add to cart and continue shopping
- When you are done browsing all the products click on the checkout option
- Quick fill in your contact information and other necessary details like the way of payment.
- Click on Continue to shipping and done!
- In a few working days, you will have your goodies in your hand.
What Are The Consumer’s Reviews?
Let’s hear from the customers themselves, some of the recent reviews are lined up for you to see.
“Did not expect this. I’ve tried many sunscreens but where some leave white shade on my face others just don’t work. No complaints with this one though. I wish I knew about this brand sooner”Review by Anna J.
“The products are true to their words, highly recommended”Review by Taryn F.
“The BB creme is light as a feather, with no unrequited shading, I can already feel the change in my skin”Reviewed by Jade C.
“Absolutely loved it, no fragrance or harshness almost felt like butter on my skin”Reviewed by Jackie T.
“Amazing products and good quality”Reviewed by Aria M.
Our Verdict On MD Solar Sciences?
It is a wonderful brand with a mineral base and some amazing natural ingredients that naturally heal the skin while protecting it from UV rays.
They have a good range of products to choose from and shades available to choose from according to your skin.
The products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and vegan so anyone and everyone can use them.
These products are also consistent with many natural substances which makes them suitable for all skin types. Even people with sensitive skin can use these.
The brand is eco-friendly with recyclable packaging and a reward system. Occasional discounts can be availed too.
One cream, three benefits I choose the best for my skin, I choose MD Solar Sciences.