The trend of having stylish, affordable, and fashionable clothes is garnering attention and positive reviews everywhere.
For days, people have been seeking out clothing options that strike the perfect balance of style, affordability, and fashion-forwardness.
Following these trends ends up with us buying many clothes that become just a piece in our wardrobe and nothing more.
In the end, all we have to do is throw them away. This causes a lot of cloth waste production, which is difficult to manage.
In this era of fast fashion, this waste has become a big problem. So there is a need to look up options that promote sustainable clothing.
These alternatives must work to minimize the negative impact on the environment. The clothes must be made with ethical manufacturing practices.
Usually, sustainable clothing brands use organic or recycled material, reduce waste pollution during production, and prioritize For Days practices.
In recent years, we have seen developments in sustainable clothing, which is becoming extremely popular.
People are becoming aware of the impact of fast fashion on the environment and on workers in the fashion industry.
Here, I present to you a sustainable clothing brand that focuses on environmentally friendly fashion but also does not compromise on high quality and style.
By investing in sustainable clothing consumers can protect the environment and also support ethical ways of business practices
For Days: Overview Of The Brand
For Days Clothing is a sustainable clothing brand that offers standard-quality, versatile basics for both men and women.
They have a mission to convert waste into something usable. Their motive is to reduce textile waste and promote sustainable fashion.
For days using a closed recycling program customers can send back their old for days cloth in exchange for store credit.
The company then recycles these old clothes into new yarns and fabrics which can be used to create new product
The clothes come in gender-neutral styles ranging from everyday T-shirts to button-downs to sweatshirts and sweatpants.
Clothes can be worn by both men and women and come in every size. The company was founded by Christy Caylor and Mary Saunders in 2018 with a passion for sustainable clothing.
The company has its headquarters in New York. The company has its manufacturing unit in Los Angeles.
For Days’ Instagram account has 230k followers.
- Products are made of sustainable materials.
- They use organic cotton which gives you that ease and comfort.
- The material is soft, comfortable, and versatile.
- Offers premium quality products.
- Gender-neutral designs for both men and women.
- Works principle of zero waste fashion.
- They are certified by B Corp.
- They use ethical methods of manufacturing
- The company has a transparent supply chain management system.
- You might not find all types of clothing available on their website but you can get those basic to trendy clothes for every occasion on the Fore Days website.
What Are The Products Offered By For Days?
Fore Days offers a range of basics such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, and joggers, all made from organic cotton and other sustainable materials.
Linen Wrap Dress Olivia – Cotton Candy Review
It is a sustainable and versatile dress made of 100% linen. This dress will give you a cute classy look. And can be your college/office look or casual meetup look or it can fit your travel look as well. This dress would fit you well and be a suitable date look option.
- The dress is made of 100% linen.
- The color is in a pretty cotton candy shade.
- It has a large V-neck
- The dress has a strip to tie on the waist for fit and look.
- The material is lightweight to give you that effortless look
- It is easy to carry and is very travel friendly as well.
The linen dress should be washed in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle (30–40 degrees Celsius). It is best to dry it naturally in a shady spot.
Also using a dryer is not recommended. Do not dry clean or it will weaken the Lenin fibers. The linen dress looks amazing when wrinkled but you can iron it if you want.
The linen Wrap Dress comes in XS to XL size and it is priced at $119 only.
90’s Slim Crew Reviews
These are men’s everyday casual wearable tees with come with a 90s grudge.
These T-shirts are like your wardrobe essential and every person must have one basic T-shirt in their closet, especially a black one.
This T-shirt can be worn with a pair of jeans or inside a denim jacket and you can pull up any look with this T-shirt.
- It is made up of mid-weight fabric.
- The T-shirt is comfortable and easy to wear.
- It is provided with a stylish (0s crew neck)
- It provides a proper structure for your body.
- Short sleeves for that bulging muscle look.
- The material is not stretchy but also not tight just the right fit.
- The fabric is 100% cotton and jersey style.
Use cold water for washing your T-shirts. Cold water is generally suitable for most T-shirts and helps preserve colors. Use the gentle cycle on your washing machine or hand wash your T-shirts.
This reduces the stress on the fabric and helps maintain its shape and quality. If hand washing, use a mild detergent and gently agitate the garment.
Avoid using harsh detergents, bleach, or fabric softeners when washing T-shirts. To protect any designs or prints on your T-shirt, turn it inside out before washing. This helps prevent fading and rubbing against other clothes.
Over-drying in a dryer can cause shrinkage and damage to the fabric. Air-drying your T-shirts is generally the best option. If using a dryer, set it to a low or medium heat setting. If necessary, iron your T-shirt inside out or use a pressing cloth to protect any designs or prints.
Fold your T-shirts neatly and store them in a cool, dry place. Avoid hanging T-shirts for extended periods, as this can cause them to stretch and lose their shape.
T-shirt It is available in two color options blue and black with sizes ranging from S to XXL.
The 90s slim Crew t-shirt cost $28 only.
The Popcorn Sky Blue Reviews
This cozy soft knit blanket gives your baby that soft comfort while sleeping and also provides warmth for their protection. The material is very soft and cuddle-friendly, and it promises to become your favorite once you start using it. The material is also organic and safe for your kids.
- The product is 100% plant-dyed ultrafine merino fabric
- The blanket is 100% organic and safe for children.
- The yarn is spun and dyed in Italy and knitted in Los Angeles.
- The knit is wonderfully soft.
- The blanket features a deeply textured, lofted popcorn stitch for the ultimate cozy comfort
- It has partnered with NATIVE to ensure animal welfare, social responsibility, and regenerative agriculture.
- The blanket comes in a calm and fresh blue color.
Avoid rubbing the fabric vigorously to prevent damaging the knit. the blanket is machine washable, use a gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water.
This helps prevent stretching, pilling, and other damage. Use a mild detergent suitable for delicate fabrics. Use a laundry bag or pillowcase.
Avoid harsh chemicals and bleach. Air dry or tumble dry on low. Avoid hanging the blanket from a single point, as this can cause it to stretch out of shape. Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
The blanket is 30″ x 40″—a generous size for babies to play on and turn around.
The popcorn-sky blue is offered for $160 only.
Linen Waffle Blanket Dusty Lavender Reviews
These are your comfort blankets, with a contingent feminine look added by the lavender color in your bedroom. It will provide you with the required warmth and can be used in other rooms, like your living area, to enhance its overall features.
- The blanket has high-quality material.
- Color adds feminine flavor with dusty lavender and lilac color.
- It has a Waffle-style cover with a honeycomb weave.
- The blanket is made up of 53% Linen and 47% cotton blend.
- It is stone-washed to make it really soft.
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- The linen is made of high-quality, certified material.
The linen dress should be washed in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle (30–40 degrees Celsius). It is best to dry it naturally in a shady spot.
Also, using a dryer is not recommended. Do not dry clean, or it will weaken the Lenin fibers. The linen dress looks amazing when wrinkled, but you can iron it if you want.
The blanket is available in two different sizes Queen 78×86″/200x220cm
The linen wrap dress costs $156.
Black Gala Cruiser Orange Reviews
This black bag is a classy statement bag with plenty of room to carry all your stuff. The bag can be your quick go-to bag for escape and breakage.
The bag has a fine finish and gives a luxurious edge to your overall look. The bag is sustainably crafted with plant-based material for everyday care or travel, and it can be your party’s essential bag.
- It has two big exterior pockets for stuff like laptops and bottles.
- It also has detachable side straps for traveling ease.
- The bag is made up of plant-based material apple peel.
- It has orange highlights to add these beautiful silhouettes to the overall bag.
- It is designed in a round shape which gives it a quite unique look.
- The bag comes with a 14 days return and refund policy.
Wipe your leather bag with a soft, damp cloth regularly to remove any dirt or dust that has accumulated on the surface. Use a leather conditioner. Keep away from water:
Leather is not water-resistant, so avoid exposing your bag to water or excessive moisture. If your bag does get wet, gently pat it dry with a soft cloth and allow it to air dry naturally.
Avoid using direct heat sources, such as a hairdryer, as they can damage the leather.
Avoid leaving your bag in direct sunlight or near heat sources such as radiators or heat. Also avoid handling your leather bag with dirty or greasy hands, as oils and stains can transfer to the leather.
The bag has an approximate dimension of 18″ W x 11″ H x 9″.
The price of the Black Gala Cruiser is $575.
Why Do We Like For Days Clothing?
The more we know about Fore Days, the more it is becoming our favorite. As a brand, it can easily be differentiated from other brands and offer the following benefits:
- Sustainable Material: For Days employs environmentally friendly fabrics, including Tencel lyocell, organic cotton, and recycled cotton. Environmentally conscious shoppers value this eco-friendly strategy.
- Versatility: For Days offers a wide selection of straightforward, minimalistic designs that are simple to combine and match to create a variety of looks. Customers who value simplicity and practicality will be drawn to this versatility.
- Transparency: For Days’ production method is open and transparent, and the company’s website includes details on its factories and raw materials. Consumers who value transparency and ethical behavior like this level of transparency.
- Community-focused: For has a program called the “Closed Loop Club” that entices consumers to recycle their used clothing by returning it to the retailer in exchange for store credit.
This community-driven approach is appreciated by consumers who want to contribute to the environment.
Overall, we basically like For Days clothing because of its sustainable materials, versatile designs, transparency, and community-driven approach.
Consumer Reviews: For Days Customer Reviews?
It should not be a side conversation; if you want the entire information about a product, one of the crucial things to do is get to know the reviews of other consumers of this product.
So, let’s find out from the reviews below what customers of Fore Days have experienced:
“I love the feel of the sweater, but it is really oversized, so I recommend going one size smaller than normal. I had to make an exchange but it was easy & efficient.”Jamie O
“Love the colors and patterns, This sweater is great! I wanted something a little oversize, so I originally ordered a large, but it was huge, so I returned for a medium, and it’s perfect. I love this pattern so much, so I’m sure this will be a favorite for a while.”Micaela T.
“Unique Design And Love The Material I love the material; it is a nice woven cotton. The fit is oversize and slouchy; for me, I had to go a size down. “,Days made it easy to exchange.”Valerie A.
“I love what For Days is doing in the sustainability space, and I love the take-back program. I’ve purchased several things from them, some of which I still own and some of which I sent back as part of their circularity program. The fabrics feel pretty quality.”Azora P
“I really like For Days. I think their mission and business model are great, and their clothes are all of high quality. I love their deal days, as I’ve snagged some really nice pieces for super cheap. I highly recommend browsing the site and waiting for the sale to drop because things you’ve been eyeing out can come up and you can sometimes pay even less than half the original price. Everything is of great quality and I love every piece I’ve gotten from them.”Aerin C.
How Do I Order For Days Clothing?
Now, you have heard from customers as well, and you also know about some of Foreday’s products. So if you are thinking of getting some of the Fore Days products, then here are steps on how you can order the Fore Days products.
- Visit the For Days website.
- You can browse through the website and pick suitable items.
- Select the size and color preference for each item, and then click “Add to Cart” to add them to your shopping cart.
- Once you have added all the items you want to buy, click on the shopping cart to view your cart and proceed to checkout.
- At checkout, enter your shipping address and payment information. For Days accepts major credit cards and UPI.
- Review your order summary and shipping information to make sure everything is correct, and then click “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details and shipment tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped.
Our Verdict On For Days
Fore Days is a sustainable clothing and fashion brand with the objective to minimize waste management
The company functions with a closed-loop manufacturing system with products made from organic cotton, recycled polyester, and other sustainable materials.
As a buyer of this brand, I feel that this company is giving us an opportunity to be a part of its sustainable development mission.
The company is not just about fashionable clothing; they are working on a more valuable mission of saving the environment for the “forthcoming” generations.
Apart from environmental activism, the company also works on ethical ways of manufacturing and safe labor practices.
The brand also does not compromise the style, comfort, or quality of its products. Their products are no less than those of any other clothing brand.
They sell on-trend clothes for all ages and genders. They also provide satisfying after-purchase customer service.
So far, we have identified a huge problem: the fashion industry is creating 85% of the waste in landfills, and it takes almost 200 years to decompose this cloth waste.
And they have created a mass impact by diverting 2.4 million pounds of clothing waste from landfills. So, anyone who wants to be a part of an eco-friendly clothing community and also does not want to compromise on fashion can definitely try For Days products.