Dependence on nutrition supplements has increased significantly in recent times. Whether it is for fitness, wellness or health benefits, most people rely on a variety of supplements.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could get all the required vitamins and nutrients from a single supplement?
It obviously would, right? Athletic Greens is a brand which will satisfy this demand of ours. With its premium quality supplements, it combines the goodness of over 75 vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and adaptogens.
But are these supplements really beneficial? Let us find out in this review. Here, we will provide every detail about the brand including its products, reviews, ordering process, and many more.
Athletic Greens: The Overview of Brand
Athletic Greens is a company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. The company was founded by Chris Ashenden in 2009. The company offers nutrition supplements which help in improving gut health and boosting energy levels.
Chris had himself faced issues with his gut health and digestion for years. On recommendations of doctors and specialists, he switched to a balanced and healthy diet.
However, he realised that his body wasn’t yet getting the required nutrients in the right amounts. Hence, his gut issues remained untreated.
This scenario motivated him to create a nutrition supplement which is rich in all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, and contains the right amount of each of them.
He wished that nobody would ever face health problems as he did. With this positive aim, he launched Athletic Greens in the year 2009.
Athletic Greens products are used and recommended by many celebrities like Dr Andrew Huberman, Lewis Hamilton, Emily Day, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
The brand has also been featured in various popular media outlets like Forbes, USA Today, Entrepreneur, and many more.
Detailed Information About Athletic Greens
Athletic Greens premium designed supplement contains all the vital nutrients required for a healthy life. To be specific, the supplement has 75 vitamins, minerals, probiotics, superfoods, and adaptogens.
With one serving every day, you can give your body a balanced amount of all the vital nutrients. Though the brand’s name includes the word “Athletic”, the brand’s products are suitable for each and every one.
Before diving deeper, let us have a look at a few Pros and Cons of the brand.
- The supplement contains all the important nutrients required in the body.
- Different packaging options are available.
- Subscription options are also available.
- The supplements have proven to give positive results for many customers.
- The company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The supplements are made in a TGA-registered facility in New Zealand.
- The company is carbon-neutral.
- The supplements are quite expensive.
- Many customers claim that the supplements are not very good in taste.
Athletic Greens: What are the Products the Brand Offers?
Athletic Greens offers supplements which have multiple benefits for our body like improved immunity, high energy levels and better digestion.
The supplements are available in two forms – ‘The Pouch’ and ‘The Travel Packs’. Let us now have a detailed look at both of them.
Athletic Greens The Pouch Review
If you choose to buy The Pouch, you will get your nutrition supplement in a pouch where you can have daily scoops as per your requirements. Under The Pouch, you will get three options to choose from:
The main features of the supplement are:
- Contains 75 vital vitamins, minerals, probiotics, superfoods and adaptogens.
- It is very efficient in improving gut health in the human body.
- It helps in improving the immunity of the body.
- The supplement also boosts the energy levels of the body.
- Also, it helps in the recovery process.
- The supplements are free from gluten, nuts, eggs, GMOs, artificial ingredients and added sugars.
- Single Subscription – Under this plan, you get 30 servings of AG1 in a single pouch delivered to your doorstep every month. In addition, you also get a free shaker, a premium jar and 5 free travel packs. The subscription can be easily paused or cancelled anytime. This plan is priced at $79 per month.
- Double Subscription – Under this plan, you get 60 servings of AG1 in two pouches delivered to your doorstep every month. In addition, you also get two free shakers, a premium jar, 5 free travel packs and free Vitamin D3+K2. The subscription can be easily paused and cancelled. This plan is priced at $149 per month.
- One-time Purchase – Under this plan, you only get 30 servings of AG1 in a single pouch delivered to your doorstep only once. Unlike the Single and Double Subscription Plan, the 60-day money-back guarantee is not applicable on one-time purchases. The price for a one-time purchase is $99.
Athletic Greens Travel Packs Review
Unlike The Pouch, the Travel Packs come in a more convenient form. Each serving has a separate packaging so that you can easily carry your supplement with you. Just like under The Pouch, you get the same three options of purchasing under the Travel Packs.
- Single Subscription – Under this plan, you get a pack with 30 individual servings of AG1 delivered to your doorstep every month. In addition, you also get a free shaker and 5 free travel packs. The subscription can be easily paused or cancelled anytime. This plan is priced at $89 per month.
- Double Subscription – Under this plan, you get a pack with 60 individual servings of AG1 delivered to your doorstep every month. In addition, you also get two free shakers, 5 free travel packs and free Vitamin D3+K2. The subscription can be easily paused and cancelled. This plan is priced at $169 per month.
- One-time Purchase – Under this plan, you only get a pack with 30 individual servings of AG1 delivered to your doorstep only once. Unlike the Single and Double Subscription Plan, the 60-day money-back guarantee is not applicable on one-time purchases. The price for a one-time purchase is $109.
The features of the supplements remain the same as mentioned earlier. Only the packaging of the supplements changes under the Travel Packs. With these packs, you get the added advantage of ease of carrying and convenience.
How to Order Athletic Greens Products?
Are you ready to get healthy with Athletic Greens? If yes, follow the below steps to order the company’s products from its official website:
- Visit the Company’s Website – The first step is to visit the company’s official website (https://athleticgreens.com/).
- Choose the Category – On the home page, you will get the option to switch between The Pouch and Travel Packs. Select the option which you wish to buy.
- Select the Pack – Once you have chosen the category, you will get 3 packaging options under each category. Choose the one which suits your requirement the most.
- Shipping Details and Payment – Lastly, you will have to provide the required shipping details and make the payment for your order.
Athletic Greens Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Now, we will discuss and analyse the customer perception of the brand. We will look at customer reviews about the brand and its products. On the company’s website, Athletic Greens has been reviewed by more than 14,000 customers and enjoys an excellent rating of 4.5/5.0 stars.
Customers have praised the effectiveness and nutrient value of the supplements. The overall ratings clearly indicate that the customers are well-satisfied with the brand’s offerings. Some of the applauding reviews are shown below:
“I’m 72 – grandmother and wife. My daughter tried this and suggested it to me. I needed a few times to get used to the taste. Now I look forward to it every morning – it definitely has given me more stamina to get thru my day.”Chris H.
“This is a quality product that I will use for the rest of my life. I don’t eat greens, but Athletic Greens allows me to consume 2 servings worth per day. It has also replaced the probiotic that I took everyday which offsets some of the cost. Best product I have ever tried!”Rubin A
“I saw a noticeable difference in my gut health, energy in the first week so I’m keeping it going!”Jake M.
There were hardly any negative reviews about the brand’s supplements on the company’s website. Only a few bad reviews indicated that the supplements don’t taste good enough.
However, these customers still agreed that the supplement helped in the improvement of their overall health. Hence, the bigger picture is that it is a helpful and useful brand.
Athletic Greens: Products Worth It?
Yes, we believe that the Athletic Greens supplement is completely worth spending money on. We have often observed that people rely on a variety of supplements for protein, vitamins and minerals requirements in the body.
In such a scenario, what can be better than getting all these nutrients from a single supplement? It makes the process of staying healthy time-saving, convenient and fun. In fact, it saves a lot of storage space at your house.
We agree that the supplements fall at the pricier end, but they are claimed to be effective by a lot of customers. When it comes to health products, what matters most is their effectiveness and not the price. Hence, we believe that the products are worth it.
Our verdict on Athletic Greens Brand
Athletic Green is a must-try brand for everyone. With our busy lifestyles and improper intake of nutrients, the use of such supplements has become a necessity. As claimed by many customers, the supplements have given positive results for many people.
The best part is that you get all the required vitamins and nutrients in a single product. You need not rely on a large number of supplements for different nutrients. As a result, you get the advantage of cost-saving, time-saving, space-saving, etc.
The availability of various packaging options and subscription options makes the purchase more convenient and simple. Customers can easily choose the package which best suits their daily habits.
In fact, the supplement is recommended and praised by many athletes and health experts.
Also, the brand has been featured in various trustworthy media publications. Most importantly, thousands of customers have praised the supplement and have reported positive results in their bodies.
All these features and benefits make us believe that the brand is trustworthy and reliable. We would surely suggest you get your own Athletic Greens packs right now if you feel you lack the vital nutrients in your diet. In simple words, our verdict on the brand is a positive one.