The beauty of life lies in the way life unfolds itself. The future holds most of the opportunities and history among itself. Back in year2019 when covid hit human society everyone was unprepared for it. Since then we have all released how important small things are in our life.
One of the issues faced by most women during that period was to maintain healthy and glowing skin without moving to a parlor or dermatologist. Everything and every treatment cannot be performed by ourselves that too without experts’ guidance.
During that time amidst the lockdown situations not only in the USA but all across the world some people rather than going into panic mode and used this as an opportunity. one such person was Andrew Silberstein by launching SolaWave and showing the world its magical benefits.
In this blog, we will be overviewing the brand, looking at some of its best products, and also peeping into its customers’ review section.
SolaWave: The Overview Of The Brand
Sola wave was formed in midst of the pandemic. The brand was formed by Andrew Silberstein last year in September. This is US based DTC beauty brand. The headquarters of the brand is located in Los Angeles, California.
The brand has 196k on its Instagram page. The people of the US welcomed the SolaWave with great love and trust. The brand deals with several beauty devices and serums that help to get perfect healthy skin. There are also several pros and cons of the brand. Let’s look into them;
- Their wand uses red light therapy that promotes healthy skin, helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines.
- Promotes production of collagen.
- Their latest innovation bye acne is also based on the red light therapy.
- The micro-current technique uses low-voltage electrical waves used to work on the face by stimulating the dermis.
- It delivers around 300 microamps of microcurrent directly into the skin that makes the skin look healthier and glowy.
- The facial massage that the wand gives the skin its natural radiance.
- The price of the product is worth the results.
- Great customer care services.
- The shipping may sometimes experience delays, but the department will work with you to resolve them as soon as you notify them.
After looking at the pros and cons one must be wondering what is red light therapy and how it works for the skin. Red light therapy is a technique on which sold wave gadgets are basically based. Let’s look at how it works.
“I was very skeptical of this the Bye Acne wand, but after using it on three separate occasions to treat nodule like pimples that emerge on my skin once every week, I was a believer. I try to start using it as soon as I feel the pain of the nodule and it stops it from growing further into a large, red and painful lump. I glad I no longer need to apply irritating medication to my skin to treat acne. Most products aggravate my skin and don’t fix the problem. This is truly a game changer!”
I love the Solarwave! I use it a few times a day and my skin has improved so much. I have dark spots on my cheeks and it has helped even out my skin tone. The dark circles under my eyes have gone away! I would highly recommend this product.”
What Is Red light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a scientific therapeutic technique in which low-level wavelengths of visible red LEDs are used to rejuvenate the skin. It helps in better circulation in the skin and promotes the production of collagen which results in the best version of your skin.
In red light therapy, visible red light with a centroid wavelength of 600 nanometers is used. This is the optimal range of to improve skin appearance and get a smooth and even tone. Due to this, the skin looks younger than its real age.
The brand offers many products and serums let’s look at some of them.
What products does the brand offer?
Skincare Wand With Red Light Therapy And Serum Kit Review
This is one of the bestseller products of the brand. The product is priced at $169 for the wand and the 130mL bottle of renewing complex activating serum. Let us look into some of the highlights of the product.
- The wand is portable and rechargeable
- Red light therapy helps in reducing wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and dark spots
- The wand is science-backed, clinically proven, and dermatologically accepted
- Loaded with beneficial and innovative technologies such as microcurrent, red light therapy, facial massage, and therapeutic massage.
- The serum consists of hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and blue tansy and delivers results up to 4X times faster.
Skincare Wand With Red Light Therapy And Serum Kit Reviews
“Love it!!! Wrinkles begone!! I love this magic wand!!! It has made my crow’s feet & forehead wrinkles fade out to the point they are almost gone. This has given my face a fresher & more youthful look!!! Highly recommend!!!”
“Improvement I think it’s helping! I’ve been using some new products in conjunction with this and it took a few weeks but my breakouts are definitely improving.”
SolaWave Wand Review
This product is based on one of the most interesting and beneficial innovating ideas. The price for this product is $149. It’s also available in different colors. One can have these magical wands by placing an order from their official website. Let’s look into some major highlights of the product.
- The skincare wand consists of 4 powerful skin care technologies;
- Red light therapy
- Therapeutic warmth
- Facial massage.
- Portable and rechargeable
- Travel friendly
- 1-year warranty on the complete product
- De-puff the face after 5 minutes of use
SolaWave Wand Reviews by Customers
“Amazing beauty tool I love this beauty tool! I could see a difference in the tightness of my skin after one week! And it just keeps getting better :)”
“Wonderful product. Skin is smoother with an even tone, dark circles less noticeable. Will definitely be buying again.”
Bye Acne: 3 Minutes Of Light Therapy Spot Treatment Review
This gadget is an infusion of both red and blue light therapy. One can avail of this product for $99 by placing it on their website. Let’s look into some of the major highlights of the product;
- FDA-approved gadget for acne treatment using light therapy method.
- Consists of both red light (630 nm) and blue light ( 415 nm) therapy in a single device.
- Has 3 minutes per session
- Reduces acne and prevents acne-causing bacteria
- Rechargeable, ultra-portable, and travel friendly
- 1-year warranty on the device
- Results visible in 1-3 sessions
3 Minutes Of Light Therapy Spot Treatment Reviews
“Gave it to my daughter This really helped with painful cystic acne. Reduced pain and swelling. Loved it so much gave one to my daughter and got another one for me. Time is a nonissue as I can treat it while I scroll. 3 minutes isn’t terrible.”
“Was much smaller of a device than I thought bout half the size of the palm of ur hand pretty cool”
Renew Complex Serum Review
This serum is best made with the best ingredients and has effective results. The price for the product is $32 and one can avail of this product by placing an order from their website. Let us look at some of the major highlights of the product;
- Gives visibly rejuvenated and glowing skin
- Provides healthy and more hydrated skin
- Infused with magical ingredients such as blue tansy oil, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera
- The serum is fragrance-free
After looking at their products let’s look into their customers’ review section and see what their customers have to say regarding their experience with their product.
Renew Complex Serum Reviews
“wonderful I’ve been using this product almost every night and have noticed that my skin feels softer and my jaw line is more defined”
“I’ve seen a slight difference in my wrinkles since using this. Of course, at 75 you can only hope for so much!”
SolaWave: What Do Customers Think About The SolaWave?
The words of the customers work as motivation for any brand. The average user rating is 4.5 out of 5 while on a global scale customers have rated them again 4.5 out of 5.
Let’s look at what their customers commented on their products;
“I really love the wand – my skin feels hydrated and I have already noticed a significant difference in the wrinkles of my forehead,”
“ So far I’ve seen some major improvements in my frown lines and neck wrinkles, and it’s only been a few weeks!!!!”
“ My 11s and crow’s feet are gone! Obsessed”
“ After my esthetician recommended solar wave to me, I took the plunge, and its made such an improvement in my skin,”
After reading such positive reviews one must be wondering how to get these products in their hand and let their skin show the best versions of themselves
How To Order The Products?
We hear of magical wands that solve our problems within minutes in fictional stories and what if they exist in the real world? These wands solve major skin issues that too with minimal time consumption. Here are the steps to place your order;
- Visit their official website and go to the shop section.
- Now select your product according to the issues of your skin.
- The selected product will move to your cart.
- Now move to the cart section and complete the shipping details.
- After filling in the shipping details complete the payment procedure.
- Finally, confirm your order.
Apart from their official website, their products are also available on different online retailing platforms. One can also place an order from there.
Our Final Thought On SolaWave
Within a year of its establishment, the brand has been seen in vogue, Forbes, goop, allure, and the people which are some of the renowned media houses in the world. The brand has also been the winner of “the hype awards 2022”. All these achievements that too in such a small span of time are appreciable.
After going through the brand and its innovative ideas and promising results we would definitely recommend using their wands and serums if their product falls into your budget. Solawave before and after-use images and results are available on their website.
The treatments which they are providing in their single wand are recommendable. the results are visible within a short span of time. customers have seen the difference within a week or two and when they shared their experiences and skin health is something that gives the brand motivation.