Clothing is something that can be a very personal comfort zone for any one of us.
Whether it’s a newborn or a new mother, one of the major concerns that mothers have about their babies is their comfort.
We completely understand that your tiniest ones are unable to express themselves regarding this issue.
If I talk about babies, then uncomfortable clothing can cause skin irritation and even injury.
Scratchy marks, rough fabrics, or clothes that are too tight can cause rashes, chafing, and even cuts or bruises on sensitive skin.
This is a very problematic situation in which your baby cannot put up with the care of comfortable clothes.
There are numerous brands on the market that claim to provide your child with the most comfortable fabric clothing. And choosing the best of them is something that every new parent desires.
Only the parent understands the cost of his child’s comfort. especially for those who are unable to express themselves.
In this blog, we will be discussing one such brand, Solly Baby. The brand has been on the market for a decade now.
We will be having deep insights about the brand, looking into some of its products and their detailing, and also peeping into its customer reviews.
What is Solly Baby?
Solly Baby is a company that produces baby wraps. Their signature product is the Solly Baby Wrap, which is a soft, stretchy fabric carrier that allows parents to carry their baby hands-free, keeping them close and safe.
The Solly Baby Wrap is designed to be comfortable for parents and babies and can be used from birth up to 25 kg.
The company was founded by Elle Rowley in 2011 and is based in San Diego, California. The brand Solly Baby has become popular with parents looking for a convenient, stylish, and comfortable way to carry their babies.
Solly Baby: An Overview Of The Brand
Sollybaby is a baby wrap brand founded by Elle Rowley in 2011. Based in San Diego, California, the brand has become a popular choice among parents looking for a comfortable and stylish way to carry their babies.
Solly Baby is known for its commitment to social responsibility. The brand has partnered with Every Mother Counts, a non-profit organization dedicated to safe pregnancy and childbirth for every mother everywhere.
Today, they have 458,700 Instagram followers on their handle. However, every brand has advantages and disadvantages. The same is true for sore babies. We’ll be down below. discussing some of the pros and cons of the brand.
- The brand has built a strong reputation in the market for its high-quality products and stylish wraps.
- Sollybaby’s signature product Solly Baby Wrap is a unique and innovative carrier that sets the brand apart from its competitors.
- It has several happy customers, which is evidence of the trust people have in this brand.
- The brand is quite active on its social media handles to stay in touch with its audience.
- The brand also collaborates with several nonprofit organizations, which creates awareness among the public regarding the difficulties people face during childbirth.
- It has a wide range of products to offer its customers, which gives them several options.
- Solly baby products are priced higher than some other baby carrier brands, which may make them less accessible to price-conscious consumers.
What are the products they offer?
They offer a wide range of products that are made of high-quality fabrics, which makes them durable for parents. Down below, we will be discussing some of their products in more detail.
Solly Baby WRAP, Natural, And Grey Stripes Review
The Solly Baby Wrap in Natural and Grey Stripes is made with stretchy fabric to provide comfort to the parent and the child. It is designed in a way that distributes the child’s weight equally between the parent and the child.
It is priced at $69.00. You can avail yourself of this by placing your order on their website. Some of the basic features of the wrap are listed below:
- Made up of soft and stretchy fabric and spandex fabric.
- Fits newborns up to approximately 25 kg.
- distributes the baby’s weight evenly on the parent’s body.
- White, gray, and black stripes give a natural appearance to the baby.
- Lightweight and breathable fabric.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- includes a storage bag for portability and storage.
Living on a tropical island, babywearing can get very uncomfortable, but not with this wrap! It’s a super lightweight and breathable baby, and I love it!.
Solly Baby WRAP- Cottage Rose Review
The Cottage Rose design is a beautiful blend of pink and white floral patterns that add femininity and elegance to any outfit. The wrap has 5 stars on its official page, and people have shown immense love for it due to the comfort it gives mothers and babies.
It is priced at $69.00, and you can avail yourself of this by placing your order from their website. Some of the basic features of Solly Baby WRAP- Cottage Rose are mentioned below;
- Made of soft and breathable Lenzing fabric and spandex fabric.
- Fits comfortably newborns who are up to approximately 25 pounds.
- Distributes baby’s weight evenly on the parent’s body.
- Beautiful pink and white floral pattern gives an appealing and soft look to the baby and the mother.
- Lightweight, flexible, and breathable for optimal comfort.
- It can be tied in several ways across the body which helps tension-free movement.
- It also has several pockets which can be used for storage purposes.
An absolute must-have for newborns! My baby loves to squirm and throw her arms and head around, so carrying her around the house is tough. This wrap is super easy to use and very secure, and my baby loves it. I 100% recommend it for every new mom.
Solly Baby WRAP- Basil Review
The basil design has a beautiful green color that is both calming and refreshing. The product has five stars on its official website. It is priced at $69.00, and you can place your order from the same website.
The wrap is made of soft and breathable fabric, making it comfortable for the baby to stay in. Some of the basic features of the basil warp are listed below:
- The wrap allows parents to respond quickly to their baby’s needs, including feeding, soothing, and sleeping.
- The wrap is made from sustainable materials, including Lenzing fabric, which is made from renewable beechwood trees. This makes the wrap environmentally friendly and gentle on the skin.
- The Solly Baby Wrap is a versatile carrier that can be used in different places, including at home, running errands, or traveling.
- It is also suitable for breastfeeding on the go, as the cover can be adjusted to provide privacy and support.
I love this wrap! It’s simple, soft, and very comforting to my grandchildren and an infant I nanny. It calms the little ones down and even soothes them to sleep. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product!
Solly Baby WRAP – Driftwood Stripe Review
The Driftwood Stripe design has a beautiful and versatile color combination of white and gray stripes that go well with different outfits.
This makes it a popular choice among new parents. The product has gotten 5 stars on its official website and you can avail of its products by placing your order from its website. Some of the basic features of the product are mentioned below:
- The wrap is made from sustainable materials, including Lenzing fabric, which is made from renewable beech trees from Australia. This makes the wrap environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- The stretchy nature of the fabric allows for a snug and secure fit, which comforts the baby and helps in getting a peaceful sleep.
- It is washable in the machine and the fabric doesn’t cause any rashes.
- It can be tied in different ways which do not create pressure on any particular part of the body.
I love this wrap! It is so easy to use and of such good quality. It is the only way my baby will nap and I can get things done around the house! It is super easy to learn how to tie and secure.
Solly Baby Loop Carrier Review
The Sollybaby Loop Carrier is a type of carrier designed for comfort and ease of use. Unlike another wrap carrier, which requires parents to wrap and tie a cloth around the body, the Solly Baby Loop Carrier is a pre-tied carrier that can be put on and taken off quickly.
It is priced at $55.00 and is available in different sizes on their website. You can place your order through their website. Some of the basic features of the Solly Baby Loop Carrier are mentioned below:
- It has a pre-attached carrier for quick on and off.
- Apart from that it also has a wide and padded waist belt and straps for even weight distribution.
- It also has an adjustable carrier to accommodate 15-30 kg babies.
- It’s available in different sizes and available up to 3XL in size.
- It is quite comfortable after tieing and this helps in taking your baby to different locations without hesitation.
This is my favorite baby carrier ever! It’s super easy to use, and I just really love the color. I’ve received many compliments wearing it out in public!
What Sets Solly Baby Apart From Others?
First, Solly Baby is known for its soft and light fabric. The Lenzing modal fabric used in Solly baby wraps is designed to be gentle on the baby’s skin and ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
The fabric is also stretchy and flexible, so parents can adjust the wrap to fit their baby’s size and shape. Other brands may use thicker or heavier fabric, which may be less breathable and comfortable for both parent and child.
Aside from that, they prioritize the baby’s comfort to the greatest extent possible. The fabrics are selected after rough testing and studies. The thousands of happy customers are proof, which gives you another reason to choose Solly Baby over another brand in the market.
What Do Customers Say?
The Internet is filled with several experiences that people have shared with the brand. Reading all of them would not be possible for any of us. We have collected a few of them for you.
We love our Solly wrap! It’s so buttery soft, stretchy, and comfy for my son and me. Plus, it’s SO cute! This can pass as a top in the warmer months when I wear my baby outside. 5 stars!
I like this wrap. It’s simple to put on and adjust, and if you need to get the baby out to the nurse, you don’t have to untie it and start over. It took some practice to get the ring in the center of my back, but it makes it much more comfortable when it is. I started using it when my baby was about 6 weeks old, and it’s been great.
My daughter loved this so much that she felt fortunate to have been gifted a second one!
Her cousin is looking forward. to use hers. We had a good laugh about having to pull out a YouTube video to get it wrapped correctly the first time, and the little peep tended to sink; Burt was so nice to have her mear and hands-free!
I am a huge fan of Solly Baby! Our baby loves being close to mom and often falls asleep in the wrap. When she was a newborn, it was the perfect trick to soothe her when she was fussy. The how-to videos are beneficial; it is not as difficult to wrap as they may seem initially. Love it!
My baby is too big to swaddle now, but I teach newborn care, and swaddling is part of the class. I tried this swaddle and love it. so soft, lovely, and snuggly. I will use this to demo swaddling. It makes a lovely baby shower gift.
I love neutral colors, but there are so many choices available.
How Do I Order A Solly Baby Wrap?
I can’t think of anyone who would deny having these comfy wraps for their babies. And you must be wondering how to get your hands on these. The steps are mentioned below.
- Visit their official website.
- Move to the shop section.
- Search for the product you are looking for.
- Add it to your cart.
- Move to the cart.
- Complete shipping and billing details.
- Finally, confirm your order.
Other than their official website, their products are available in different online and offline retail stores. You can also avail of this from there.
If you look closely at the Solly Baby brand from a quality point of view, this is unbeatable in terms of comfort and softness. But if you look at it from a price point of view, then it may not be accessible to most parents who are looking for budget options and quality products.
The team is well-certified and experienced, and this is what helped the brand grow rapidly. If money is not an issue for you, I would recommend using their wraps.