Have you ever heard of honey being used for medicinal purposes? It’s true, the use of honey for recovery dates back to ancient civilizations. It is a natural antiseptic and has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
For example, honey is frequently used as a wound dressing because it promotes healing and prevents infection in wounds and burns.
It can also be used to treat sore throats and other upper respiratory infections, as well as digestive issues like diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
Have you heard of bee venom therapy? It’s also known as apitherapy. It’s a technique for using bee venom for medicinal purposes.
Bee venom comprises a variety of compounds that can have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects, making it useful for treating conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and specific types of headaches.
Did you know that beehives themselves can be used for therapy? Some studies have indicated that spending time around bees can have a buoyant effect on mental health and well-being. Beekeeping can be a therapeutic activity for individuals with conditions such as autism or PTSD.
There are now several brands on the market that claim to sell honey and natural products. In this blog, we will be discussing one such brand. The brand name is Beekeepers. We will be diving deep into this brand to look at its product manufacturing, customer reviews, and several other aspects.
Beekeepers: An Overview Of The Brand
Beekeeper’s Naturals is a Canadian health and wellness company that was founded in 2014 by Carly Stein. The company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and specializes in producing and selling natural health products made from honey, propolis, and other bee-derived materials.
They also won several awards for their products, including a 2018 NEXTY award for their Propolis Spray. But there is one thing that everyone would advise you to do.
Before dealing with any brand, you must look at its pros and cons. Down below, I’m mentioning some of the important pros and cons of Beekeeper’s Natural.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals is determined to use all-natural, high-quality ingredients that are sourced from sustainable and ethical beekeeping practices.
- Their products are backed by scientific research and are made from ingredients that have been traditionally used for centuries to nurture health and wellness.
- They offer a wide range of products, including raw honey, propolis throat sprays, propolis capsules, supplements, and skincare products, catering to a wide range of health and wellness needs.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals is a certified B Corp, which means that they meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- The company is unhesitatingly supporting sustainable beekeeping practices, educating people about the advantages of bee-derived products, and safeguarding the health and well-being of bees around the world.
- Natural beekeeping methods rely on the health and behavior of wild bees, which can be unpredictable. This can lead to inconsistent or limited honey production, making it difficult for beekeepers to meet the demand for the product.
Is Beekeepers Natural Completely Safe And Natural?
The products Beekeepers Natural manufacturers use are beehives and honey, which are completely natural. Other than that, another question one can raise is about the other ingredients they use.
The other ingredients that they use are well-researched and tested. You won’t find any kind of artificial preservative or flavoring. It is completely safe and natural for your use.
What Kind Of Products Do They Offer?
They have a wide range of products on their list, some of which have also garnered a huge following.
Below, we will be discussing some of the products so that you can have a better view of their manufacturing.
Beekeepers’ Natural Royal Jelly Brain Fuel Review
Royal jelly, a milky substance created by worker bees, is believed to have probable brain benefits when consumed by humans.
As the primary food source for the queen bee, it contains high levels of protein, vitamins, and minerals that are thought to aid in cognitive function.
The bottle is priced at $29.99 for single-time purchases, but you can get the same thing for $25.49 if you have a subscription. Some major highlights of beekeepers’ natural royal jelly brain fuel are mentioned below.
- This royal jelly is completely based on plant-based adaptogens which help your brain cells to develop and function in their best way.
- One of the ingredients that is Bacopa Monnier is used while manufacturing this royal jelly brain fuel which helps you in retaining things and improving your learning abilities.
- Another herb named Ginkgo biloba is again one of the important ingredients in this bottle. It helps increase the blood flow inside your brain and maintain its level.
- Other ingredients that are used help enhance the concentration level.
Start using ½ to ⅓ vials each day. Gradually, when your body gets adapted to it, increase your dosage.
This is by far my favorite product from Beekeeper’s Naturals. It immediately brings me clarity and calm and allows me to move through my day in flow. I can’t say enough about Brain Fuel!Says Danielle O.
Beekeepers Natural Propolis Throat Spray Review
Before taking you inside the product details, I would like to ask you one thing. Do you know what Propolis is? Well, propolis is a resin-like substance that is produced by bees.
It is known for its natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which make it a useful remedy for sore throats and other throat-related issues.
This same propolis has been designed in the form of a spray for you. The bottle is priced at $13.99, but you can get it for $11.89 after having the subscription. Some of the major highlights of this spray are mentioned below:
- Helps in making your immune system more strong with some of the powerful natural antioxidants, vitamin C, Zinc, iron, and other important minerals.
- It has around 300 different compounds in it which boost your overall body immunity.
- It has flavonoids and polyphenols in it which act as powerful free radicals and help you in relieving stress.
- It helps in soothing the throat due to the texture and ingredients it has.
Use it four times a day to see the results.
I love this stuff! I’m pretty sure it’s making my immune system stronger. My husband recently got a nasty cold, and guess who didn’t catch it? Thank you, B.Immune!Says Meagan B.
Beekeepers Natural Soothing Lozenges Review
Beekeepers’ Natural Soothing Lozenges are a popular natural remedy for sore throats and other throat-related issues.
These lozenges are made from natural ingredients such as propolis, honey, and other herbs, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These are priced at $8.99. Some of the major highlights of these lozenges are mentioned below:
- These lozenges act as an immune booster as it contains Propolis, Vitamin D, and zinc.
- The formulation helps in soothing your throat.
- It’s a good option even for those who are on a diet as it contains only 1 gm of sugar.
- They are also free from artificial colors and preservatives, which makes them a safer and healthier alternative to traditional sore throat lozenges.
- Provide quick relief from sore throat pain and discomfort.
Take 1 lozenge whenever you feel like your throat is not in its best position.
These lozenges are the perfect cure for a scratchy throat and allergies! .Says Trudy
Beekeepers Naturals Complete Gut Health Reviews
Beekeeper’s Natural 3-in-1 Complete Gut Health is a dietary supplement that aims to support the overall health of the gut.
It contains a blend of natural ingredients such as propolis, royal jelly, and prebiotics. It is priced at $44.99, while you get the same thing for $38.24 with a subscription.
Some of the major highlights of the product are mentioned below:
- The formulation consists of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics to maintain the microbiome of your gut.
- It helps in strengthening your gut ability.
- It also helps reduce the inflammation inside your gut, which normally occurs due to bloating and overeating.
- 70% of your immune system is located inside your gut. And its formulation helps build a strong gut immune system.
- MegaDuo is one of the probiotics which is present in these capsules which helps in a better digestive process.
Take 2 capsules per day with or without a meal to see good results.
“truly the best pre-, pro-, and postbiotics on the market. This product is genuinely helping me (along with my changes in diet) to heal my gut, and the results have been life-improving in so many ways.”Says Candice.
Beekeepers Natural Steph Shed Energy Lozenges Review
Beekeeper’s Natural Steph Shed Energy Lozenges are a dietary supplement that aims to boost energy.
These lozenges are made from natural ingredients such as propolis, royal jelly, and caffeine. It is priced at $12.99. Some of the major highlights of these lozenges are mentioned below:
- It is formulated to boost your immune system with caffeine.
- It contains Ceremonial Matcha which has caffeine and L- theanine. These together work as energy boosters.
- These are the best options even in diets as they contain only 1 gm of sugar per lozenge.
- It has vitamin D in it which keeps your mood light and supports you in your bone development.
- It also has propolis in it which helps in boosting your immune system and keeps the throat well.
Take one lozenge per day, as needed.
First of all, I have no idea how to pronounce the name “Lozenges.” Despite I love them. Whenever I feel I need a boost of energy I just enjoy one. I only had one per day so far. I love the taste of honey, propolis, and matcha.Says Alexandra
How Do I Order The Beekeepers Naturals Product?
After knowing so much about the beekeeper’s nature, I could hardly imagine anyone denying getting their hands on these products. The steps for placing your order for the products are mentioned below:
- Visit their official website.
- Now select the product according to your requirement.
- Go to your cart.
- Complete the shipping and billing details.
- Finally, confirm your order.
Other than their official website, you can also avail of their products from different online and offline retail stores.
BeeKeepers Naturals Reviews by Customer
People have been using beekeepers’ products since the day the brand was launched in the market. Customers have seen significant changes in their throats and immunity. They used different platforms to share their experiences.
Reading about all of those experiences won’t be possible. We have collected some of those for you.
I’ve used their propolis spray and honey; I use the spray when I get sick and the honey in the morning to help with my ulcers. I love this brand because I trust their sourcing and what they’re doing. I’ve listened to a podcast with the founder, and the benefits of bee products are amazing (so long as they’re sourced correctly). I love what this team is doing and am a big fan.Says McKenna.
We use the Propolis Throat Spray whenever we get a little itch in the throat, indicating that we may have caught something. As far as we can tell, it appears to nip potential colds/flu in the bud. and it tastes good too. We’ve also used their throat lozenges which are perhaps too tasty!Says Roy v.
I started using the throat spray at the recommendation of my now-former dietician after I told her I always came down with a cold after traveling (this was pre-COVID). I don’t take any other supplements for my immunity and saw a decrease in how often I got sick. I’ve been using the throat spray for almost two years now and love the product.Says Chelsea.
Received this in a gift bag and just LOVED it! Purchasing more.Says Danielle M.
Love the spray. especially during allergy season. Every morning, I spray four times. Love that is natural and clean. Works great.Says Lethita.
These are a mere few of them that I have shared with you. These lines from the customers work as motivation for the team, which is working effortlessly to make a difference.
The Final Verdict
Honey and beehives are something very natural that everyone is aware of. This is the perfect alternative to sugar for those on a diet. Normally, if you have a cough or cold, you take syrup, which has a high sugar content, to cure your throat. In the case of beekeepers, the traitor is natural.
I would definitely recommend you use their product if you are going through any of the issues. The products are budget-friendly and won’t harm your pocket. The products are easily available.