The way people modify their smiles is changing thanks to home teeth alignment. Formerly, the only approach to repair tooth gaps, crowding, and bite difficulties was to have braces or Invisalign applied by your dentist or orthodontist, but that is no longer the case.
SmileDirectClub, an at-home clear aligner company, makes getting your ideal smile both affordable and convenient.
SmileDirectClub was one of the first home aligner companies to appear on the scene. Since 2014, they’ve been altering smiles, and they’re now the world’s largest and most popular home aligner company.
Is SmileDirectClub, however, the appropriate fit for you and your smiling goals? Continue reading to find out.
In this blog, you’ll learn about:
- SmileDirectClub: Overview of the brand
- SmileDirectClub benefits
- SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners
- SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear Aligners
- SmileDirectClub Impression Kit
- SmileDirectClub Electric brush
- Customer reviews
And many more!
Overview of the brand
Let’s start from the beginning: what exactly is the Smile Direct Club? It is the oldest of the new era teeth-aligning businesses that have sprung up in recent years.
They’ve been transforming people’s smiles for 7 years. Alex Fenkell and Jordan Katzman, childhood friends, established Smile Direct Club in 2014 because they believed there has to be a better and more economical way for people to acquire straighter and whiter teeth.
This brand is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.
They take a 3D impression of your teeth, which one of their orthodontists examines to calculate the ideal position of each of your teeth and construct your custom-made clear plastic teeth aligners to straighten your smile in a specific amount of time, depending on the severity of your misalignment.
How popular is this brand among its customers? SmileDirectClub has an enormous following of 471k on their Instagram page, and 653k likes on their Facebook page.
Not just that, Retail Times, Yahoo Finance, and CNBC are just a few of the major media sites that have featured this online dental brand.
Like every other brand, SmileDirectClub too has its list of pros and cons. Let’s go through it to know this brand better:
- It is less costly. According to the business, their therapy costs up to 60% less than traditional braces, which might imply the difference between corrected and untreated tooth misalignment for many people.
- It does not necessitate visits to the orthodontist in person.
- It gives folks who don’t like the sight or feel of traditional braces an alternative option.
- Clear aligners are less noticeable than traditional braces.
- The dental experts at the organisation are available for consultation 24 hours a day via phone, email, video, and social media.
- It gives a Smile Guarantee for Life.
- It’s basically for minor adjustments.
- There is debate concerning the effectiveness and safety of aligners.
- There are some bad reviews.
What are the benefits that SmileDirectClub offers?
Now, you might be wondering, what makes this brand so special? What makes it better than its competitors? Well, in that case, you’re just in the right place. We have listed some of the benefits of this brand, which makes it better than other brands.
- Cost: SmileDirectClub is substantially less expensive than traditional braces, and you can pay over time with a monthly payment plan.
- Length of time: Traditional braces are usually worn for one to three years on average. You can have the smile you want in four to six months if you use SmileDirectClub.
- Lifetime Smile Guarantee: SmileDirect guarantees your smile for life if you order two sets of retainers every year.
- Office visits not required: You’ll need to see an orthodontist on a monthly basis if you’re wearing traditional braces. This necessitates time away from school or job, which can be difficult and costly. There are no mandatory office visits with SmileDirectClub. Those who choose the home impressions kit can even complete the process from the comfort of their own home.
- Regular check-ins: Check-ins with your dentist on a regular basis and access to your dental care team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners review
One of the major products that the brand is offering is the SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners, which consists of numerous sets of custom-made, BPA-free clear plastic trays that progressively shift teeth into their desired position.
Patients wear them for 22 hours a day, and each aligner makes minor adjustments to your teeth’s alignment.
Your case is reviewed by a licensed dentist or orthodontist on a regular basis. The SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners and professional treatment will set you back $1950 in total, or $89 a month for 24 months with a $250 deposit ($2386 total).
SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear aligners review
The SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear Aligners are identical to the originals, but the plans and aligners have been modified to be worn exclusively at night.
These aligners are designed to be worn for 10 hours per night for individuals who don’t mind waiting a bit longer.
This SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear aligner is more flexible and practical for those who cannot use aligners during the day due to their lifestyle.
If that wasn’t enough, the price is the same as normal aligners: $1950 for the entire set or $89 each month. A Smile Direct Club Retainer, which costs $99., can be used after either aligner procedure.
Smile Direct Club Impression Kit Review
The Smile Direct Club Impression Kit is the first step toward joining the Smile Direct Club. It includes two sets of trays, putty, and instructions for making aligner impressions. It also comes with a Smile Spreader, which is a device that assists you in taking images of your teeth.
The Smile Direct Club Impression Kit is $59. It is mailed overnight at no extra charge so you can start making impressions right away.
Smile Direct Club Electric Brush review
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush head has a unique 3-bristle combination that gently scrubs plaque and dirt away while gently cleansing and massaging your gums without scouring them into recession, as a manual toothbrush can easily do.
The brush head is geared to reach even the most recessed molars, and it comes with a tongue scraper to prevent bad breath.
The 3-in-1 case, which may be used as a counter stand, magnetic mirror mount, or travel cover, is quite popular. It takes up less space than typical electric toothbrushes, no matter how you use them.
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush is also portable, weighing only 2.3 ounces and lasting up to three months on a single AAA battery.
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush comes in brushed metal colours of Blurple or Graphite. It’s just been available since January, but it’s already received rave reviews.
It’s difficult to see how an electric toothbrush produced by a cutting-edge oral health firm like SmileDirectClub, which costs only $25, could be anything but a steal.
Smile Direct Club: Customer reviews
SmileDirectClub reviews are generally positive when it comes to customer service. According to Best Company, the brand has gotten over 1,600 reviews as of November 2020, with an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5.
The bulk of evaluations emphasise the product’s value and quality as its strongest points. We have shared 3 customer reviews of its verified customers so that you can have an idea about their experience using its products.
“My gap closed so fast; it blew my mom’s mind. As I go off to college next year, I won’t hold myself back. I know my new smile will be a big part of my future.”Julia
“Within a month or two of finishing my aligners, I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or because I believed in myself more and liked myself more, I became the manager at the salon.”Tiffany
“I smile big and proud in every photo. One unexpected benefit: the aligners caused me to quit smoking! Thank you for confidence.”Chamani
Source- SmileDirectClub official website
SmileDirectClub may not be the best option if you have more serious teeth concerns that necessitate in-person visits with an orthodontist.
But, it can be a viable alternative for you if you have mild to moderate teeth misalignment but can’t afford traditional braces or don’t want to go through the hassle of wearing them.
Not just that, this brand is loved by its customers. People who have tried its products have received positive results. Therefore, we would definitely suggest you go for it!