Home tooth alignment is revolutionizing the way individuals alter their smiles. Previously, the only way to fix tooth gaps, crowding, and bite issues was to have your dentist or orthodontist apply braces or Invisalign, but that is no longer the case.
SmileDirectClub, an at-home clear aligner provider, makes achieving your ideal smile both inexpensive and simple.
SmileDirectClub was one of the first firms to provide home orthodontics. They’ve been changing people’s smiles since 2014, and they’re now the world’s largest and most popular home aligner provider.
Is SmileDirectClub, on the other hand, the right match for you and your smile objectives? To discover out, keep reading.
In this blog, you’ll learn about:
- Overview of the brand
- The Brand’s Benefits
- About their Offerings
- Customer reviews and Our Verdict.
And many more!
Overview of the brand
Let’s begin at the beginning: what is the Smile Direct Club, exactly? It is the first of a new generation of teeth-aligning companies that have popped up in recent years.
For the last seven years, they’ve been changing people’s grins. Smile Direct Club was founded in 2014 by childhood friends Alex Fenkell and Jordan Katzman, who thought there has to be a better and more affordable method for individuals to get straighter and whiter teeth.
The headquarters of this company is in Nashville, Tennessee.
The brand takes a 3D impression of your teeth, which one of their orthodontists examines to determine the ideal position of each of your teeth. They then create your custom-made clear plastic teeth aligners to straighten your smile in a specific amount of time, depending on the severity of your misalignment.
How well-known is this brand among its target market? SmileDirectClub has a massive following on Instagram, with 471k followers and 653k Facebook likes.
Not only that, but this online dentistry company has been highlighted in major media outlets such as Retail Times, Yahoo Finance, and CNBC.
SmileDirectClub, like any other brand, has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let’s have a look at it to get a better understanding of this brand:
- The brand offers an affordable range of products. According to the business, their therapy costs up to 60% less than traditional braces, which might imply the difference between corrected and untreated tooth misalignment for many people.
- There is no need for in-person appointments with the orthodontist.
- It gives folks who don’t like the sight or feel of traditional braces an alternative option.
- Clear aligners are less noticeable than traditional braces.
- The dental experts at the organisation are available for consultation 24 hours a day via phone, email, video, and social media.
- It gives a Smile Guarantee for Life.
- It’s basically for minor adjustments.
- There is debate concerning the effectiveness and safety of aligners.
- There are some bad reviews.
What are the benefits that Smile Direct Club offers?
You may now be asking what makes this brand so unique. What distinguishes it from its competitors? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ve mentioned some of the features of this brand that distinguish it from others.
- Cost: SmileDirectClub is far less expensive than traditional braces, and you may pay on a monthly basis.
- Length of time: Traditional braces are usually worn for one to three years on average. You can have the smile you want in four to six months if you use SmileDirectClub.
- Lifetime Smile Guarantee: SmileDirect guarantees your smile for life if you order two sets of retainers every year.
- Track Your Progress: All you need is a cell phone when you use SmileDirectClub’s remote monitoring tool. You’ll take photos and videos that our team of dental experts will use to monitor your progress from beginning to end.
- Office visits not required: You’ll need to see an orthodontist on a monthly basis if you’re wearing traditional braces. This necessitates time away from school or job, which can be difficult and costly. There are no mandatory office visits with SmileDirectClub. Those who choose the home impressions kit can even complete the process from the comfort of their own home.
- Regular check-ins: Check-ins with your dentist on a regular basis and access to your dental care team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners review
SmileDirectClub Transparent Aligners are one of the brand’s most popular items, consisting of many sets of custom-made, BPA-free clear plastic trays that gradually move teeth into their desired position.
Each aligner makes modest modifications to your teeth’s alignment, and patients wear them for 22 hours a day.
A qualified dentist or orthodontist reviews your case on a regular basis. The SmileDirectClub Clear Aligners and professional treatment cost $1950 total or $89 a month for 24 months with a $250 deposit ($2386 total).
SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear Aligners Review
The plans and aligners in the SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear Aligners are identical to the originals, but they have been adjusted to be worn only at night.
For those who don’t mind waiting a little longer, these aligners are meant to be worn for 10 hours every night.
For people who can’t use aligners during the day owing to their lifestyle, the SmileDirectClub Nighttime Clear aligner is more flexible and practical.
If that wasn’t enough, the cost is comparable to traditional aligners: $1950 for the full set or $89 each month. After either aligner operation, a Smile Direct Club Retainer, which costs $99, can be utilized.
Smile Direct Club Impression Kit Review
The Smile Direct Club Impression Kit is the first step toward joining the Smile Direct Club. It includes two sets of trays, putty, and instructions for making aligner impressions. It also comes with a Smile Spreader, which is a device that assists you in taking images of your teeth.
The Smile Direct Club Impression Kit is $59. It is mailed overnight at no extra charge so you can start making impressions right away.
Smile Direct Club Electric Brush review
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush head features a unique 3-bristle combination that softly scrapes plaque and grime away while gently washing and massaging your gums without scouring them into recession like a manual toothbrush might.
The brush head is designed to reach even the deepest molars, and it includes a tongue scraper to avoid bad breath.
Popular is the 3-in-1 case, which may be used as a counter stand, magnetic mirror mount, or travel cover. No matter how you use it, it takes considerably less room than traditional electric toothbrushes.
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush is extremely lightweight and compact, weighing only 2.3 ounces and lasting up to three months on a single AAA battery.
The SmileDirectClub Electric Toothbrush is available in Blurple or Graphite brushed metal colours. It’s just been out since January, but it’s already gotten a lot of positive feedback.
It’s impossible to argue that a $25 electric toothbrush from a cutting-edge oral health company like SmileDirectClub is anything less than a bargain.
Smile Direct Club: Customer Reviews
SmileDirectClub reviews are generally positive when it comes to customer service. According to Best Company, the brand has gotten over 1,600 reviews as of November 2020, with an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5.
The bulk of evaluations emphasises the product’s value and quality as its strongest points. We have shared 3 customer reviews of its verified customers so that you can have an idea about their experience using its products.
“My gap closed so fast; it blew my mom’s mind. As I go off to college next year, I won’t hold myself back. I know my new smile will be a big part of my future.”Julia
“Within a month or two of finishing my aligners, I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or because I believed in myself more and liked myself more, I became the manager at the salon.”Tiffany
“I smile big and proud in every photo. One unexpected benefit: the aligners caused me to quit smoking! Thank you for confidence.”Chamani
Source- SmileDirectClub official website
SmileDirectClub may not be the best option if you have more serious teeth concerns that necessitate in-person visits with an orthodontist.
But, it can be a viable alternative for you if you have mild to moderate teeth misalignment but can’t afford traditional braces or don’t want to go through the hassle of wearing them.
Not just that, this brand is loved by its customers. People who have tried its products have received positive results. Therefore, we would definitely suggest you go for it!