In the era of cooking, precision and quality are paramount. That’s where Made In Cookware steps in. Renowned for its commitment to craftsmanship, innovation, and culinary artistry, Made In Cookware offers a range of kitchen essentials designed to transform your cooking experience.
From the finest materials to meticulous design, join us as we explore the world of Made In Cookware and how it’s redefining the art of cooking.
Made In Cookware: Overview of Brand
Do you know what the worst part of cooking is? No, it is not chopping vegetables, not cooking, and not working in the heat. It’s having to clean sticky pots and pans!
Chefs often demand good-quality and durable kitchenware so that they can work efficiently.
Made in Cookware is a well-known DTC brand that has emerged in the market to meet the demands of chefs.
The company offers premium-quality and highly durable kitchenware. The company was founded in 2017 by Chip and Jake.
Manufacturing and selling kitchenware were nothing new to Chip and Jake. Their family had been in the business for over 100 years.
Hence, they were very well experienced in the field and knew exactly what chefs around the world wanted. The brothers decided to launch their own company with the intention of changing the scenario in the kitchenware industry.
They partnered with manufacturers in the United States and Western Europe to design and build the best-quality cookware.
Further, they partnered with various professional chefs to make sure their pans and pots had all the necessary features.
Today, Made In has become a very popular brand, and its cookware is used in various Michelin-starred and top-rated restaurants.
Within less than 5 years of operations, the company has established itself on social media platforms, with more than 113K followers on Instagram and more than 29K followers on Facebook.
The brand’s product range is so vast that we cannot discuss it all in one review. As a result, in this review, we will only discuss the Non-Stick Set of cookware offered by Made in and learn about the set’s various features.
Meanwhile, you can also read the detailed review of the Made-In brand by clicking here.
Made in: The Non-Stick Set (Overview)
Just like the name suggests, this set is made for those who hate sticky and stinky utensils. The pans and pots in this set are designed to ensure that little or no food sticks to them. As a result, cooking and washing have become more enjoyable and convenient.
Some main features of the set are:
- It is a premium quality 7-piece set with all utensils being non-stick in nature.
- Pans and pots are made in the United States.
- This set is available in three different colors.
- The cookware is oven-safe for temperatures up to 500°F.
- The utensils in this set have award-winning 5-Ply Stainless Clad construction.
- The pans and pots spread the heat uniformly throughout the surface for more efficient cooking.
Let us now throw some light on a few Pros and Cons of the set.
- The cookware is highly durable and long-lasting in nature.
- Customers get relieved of the pain of washing sticky pans and pots.
- The cookware has two layers of non-toxic PTFE coating and is made without the use of PFOA.
- The utensils are not dishwasher-safe, i.e. they need to be washed using hands.
- Metal utensils cannot be used with this set. Only Wooden and Silicone utensils are advised to be used.
- The pots and pans are a bit costlier than similar other products available in the market.
By now, you might be wondering what utensils are included in The Non-Stick Set. It has all the kitchenware that you require for cooking on a daily basis.
So let us have a look at them:
One 8 QT Stock Pot (with lid)
This pot is ideal for making delicious broth and stock for your family. The pot is of excellent quality and prevents food from adhering to its surface.
One 4 QT Saute Pan (with lid)
This built-in sauté pan may be used for both dry heating (such as searing meat and steaks) and liquid cooking (like deep frying).
One 4 QT Sauce Pan (with lid)
Made-in’s Sauce Pan is the perfect size for making mouthwatering sauces, gravies, and lentils for your family.
One 10″ Frying Pan
Ideal for making properly heated and evenly cooked omelets as well as frying certain foods.
Pricing: The most important deciding factor for cookware is its price. The non-stick set is available on the company’s website at a price of US $920. However, it is presently available at a discounted price of $766.
How to Order/Buy Made-In Cookware The Non-Stick Set?
We’re sure you’re eager to get your hands on your own Made in America nonstick set for your kitchen by now. If that is the case, the below steps will help you order the set from the company’s website:
- Visit the Website – First of all, you will have to visit the brand’s website (https://madeincookware.com/). Once you are on the website, click on the top right Options button.
- Choose the category and the subcategory – Once you are in the Options tab, you will be shown a list of categories like Cookware, Bakeware, Knives, etc. Here, you will have to choose Cookware. Under Cookware, you will be shown various options like Cookware Sets, Stainless Clad, Cast Iron, Non-Stick, Copper, etc. Select the Cookware Set option.
- Select the desired set – Under Cookware Sets, you will be shown various sets of utensils to choose from like a 14-piece Stainless Set, 6-piece Copper Set, 7-piece Non-Stick Set, etc. Select the 7-piece Non-Stick Set.
- Review the details and Add to Cart – Once you have selected the 7-piece Non-Stick Set, you will be shown various details about the product like colors, utensils included, material, price, specs, and similar other features. You may review all these features and check if the product fits your requirements or not. If you find the details satisfactory, you may move ahead and add the product to your cart.
- Fill in the details and make payment – Lastly, you need to provide the required details like name, email, contact, address, and some other details. After providing these details, you will have to choose the payment option and it’s done. You will receive your order within the specified time.
Made In Cookware The Non-Stick Set Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
It is often said that experience shows the real picture. As a result, this review will now consider various customer reviews about Made in’s nonstick set. On the brand’s website, the set is reviewed by more than 8800 customers and enjoys a fascinating overall rating of 4.9/5 stars.
Customers have praised various qualities of the brand’s products, like durability, sustainability, efficiency, etc. Let us have a look at a few reviews for a better overview.
“I have been using them exclusively for the last month. Great pan set. Overall quality is awesome. The pans are the perfect weight. Not light and cheap feeling, or heavy like cast iron. Fit in the hand well. Love the finger curves on the handle. What impresses me the most is the slickness. When they say non stick, they mean it! Glad I bought them.”
“This non stick 12″ pan is fantastic. This is the 2nd attempt at a good induction non-stick, and far better than our first attempt with another brand. Though we only use wood or Teflon tools, there are a few faint marks, but certainly only superficial. Great weight and looks beautiful. Highly recommend.”
“Love this set. Better than expected, great quality. I highly recommend.”
Customers clearly love Made in and its products, as evidenced by these reviews. Though some customers have complained about the products being a bit expensive, the best always comes at a price.
Made In Cookware The Non-Stick Set: Our Verdict
Our verdict on Made in Cookware is that it is the best we know in the kitchenware sector. The products are of premium quality, highly durable, and have high performance. In simple words, we have a favorable and positive review of the brand.
The thousands of laudatory reviews by customers act as proof of the brand’s trustworthiness and reliability. Furthermore, the brand’s being featured in prominent media outlets also adds to the goodwill of the company.
The brand offers every type of kitchenware you could want. Hence, you need not wander to various stores to get your kitchenware. Moreover, the online platform makes buying kitchenware easier and more comfortable.
The founders’ family has a century of experience in the field, so customers can be assured of getting the best quality cookware. This is the reason why the brand is trusted by various Michelin-starred restaurants.
All these factors make us believe that the brand is worth your money, and you should definitely try its product once. We can also assure you that the products won’t disappoint you.