I think you have hardly heard of anyone around you who would deny having beautiful skin.
Keeping the skin purified and healthy is something that is not only important for looking perfect externally but is equally important for the internal purification of the skin.
Aside from looking good, having healthy skin has a number of other advantages.
Skin is normally harmed by using different makeup products, which are usually made up of different chemicals. They disturb the pH level of the skin.
A good skincare routine can help prevent skin problems such as acne, wrinkles, dryness, and other conditions that can affect the health and appearance of your skin.
Healthy skin also has a better ability to retain moisture, which can prevent premature aging and maintain a youthful appearance.
There are numerous brands on the market that claim to provide all-natural products that protect your skin from harmful factors.
We will be discussing one such market brand, Beautycounter, in this article. We will be discussing here some of the products of this brand, its deep insights, and also peeping into its customers’ reviews.
Beauty Counter: The Overview Of The Brand
Beauty counter is a beauty and personal care company that offers different makeup, skin, body, and hair care products made with safer and natural ingredients.
Gregg Renfrew founded the company in 2013 to bring more beauty products to market and promote better regulation of the beauty industry.
Today, they have strong social media platforms for their brand. They have 499K followers on Instagram and 14.8K on their Twitter handle.
Other than this, they also have good media coverage. But with any brand, it has pros and cons that one must know before indulging in it. Some of the pros and cons of the BeautyCounter are mentioned below;
- Beauty counter makeup is committed to using the safest, purest, and most sustainable ingredients in its products.
- They have created a “never list” of more than 1,800 harmful or questionable ingredients that they promise never to use in their formulations.
- They publish their full list of ingredients and share information about where the ingredients come from.
- They use high-quality ingredients that have been carefully selected for the best possible results.
- Beautycounter does not test on animals and its products are certified cruelty-free by third-party organizations such as Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- They use eco-friendly packaging, source raw materials sustainably, and strive to reduce waste throughout the supply chain.
- Beautycounter offers a wide range of products to suit many skin tones and skin types.
- Beautycounter products can be more expensive than similar products from other brands. This may make them less accessible to some consumers on a tight budget.
Does The Beauty Counter Line-up Contain Any Toxic Chemicals?
Beautycounter has very strict standards for the ingredients that they use in their formulations. They have a firm belief in what they have promised their customers. They never involve any ingredient that they have mentioned in their “never list.” You can completely trust the brand’s safety measures.
What Are The Products They Offer?
Their product line includes skincare, makeup, body care, and hair care products designed to address a wide range of concerns, from dryness and acne to aging and sensitivity. Here, we will be looking into some of their products so that we can understand BeautyCounter better.
Beauty Counter + Charcoal Facial Mask Review
The Beautycounter Counter Charcoal Face Mask is one of the most loved skincare products that youngsters have created to cleanse and purify the skin.
The mask contains a mixture of carbon powder, kaolin clay, and salicylic acid, which together remove impurities, open pores, and exfoliate the skin. The product is priced at $58; you can get the same product with a 5% discount if you have a subscription.
Some of the basic features of the product are listed below:
- Beauty Counter Charcoal Facial Mask is formulated with activated charcoal that helps in removing dirt, grime, and oil from pores, leaving skin brighter and more balanced.
- This mask is designed to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin, helping to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells for a brighter, more even complexion.
- It does not contain harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances.
- This mask is easy to use, apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off with warm water. It can be used 1-2 times a week.
- By using this mask regularly you can reduce the open pores of your skin.
I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin. This mask is one of the only ones that I can use without breaking out. It is wonderful! It is not overdrying. It does what it says it does. I also use it as an overnight spot treatment. I highly recommend this mask.Amber
Beauty Counter Mascara Review
This is one of the best-selling products on the list. The ingredients used in this are jojoba oil and biotin, which have undergone rigorous testing and studies.
The product is priced at $30, and you can save up to 5% on the same if you have a subscription. Some of the basic features of this product are listed below:
- The formulation used is after blending shutter, jojoba oil, and biotin. These are completely natural ingredients and safe for use.
- Beautycounter Think big All in one Mascara has southern surviving awards of 2021.
- It gives full coverage and makes your lashes look voluminous.
- The jojoba oil and shea butter helps in strengthening the roots of the lashes and help in making them look more voluminous.
I have used several high-end mascaras, and this is by far the best. The brush separates and lengthens each lash so well. Long-wearing and doesn’t smudge. No fallout or raccoon eyes. I love this mascara!Nancy
Beauty Counter Countermarch Refreshing Foaming Cleanser Review
The refreshing foaming cleanser sold at the beauty counter is made using ingredients like squalane, plum oil, and phytic acid.
It is a gentle and effective option for those looking for a cleanser that nourishes and hydrates the skin while removing impurities even from the deepest layer of the skin.
It is priced at $35 on its website, and you can avail yourself of this price by placing an order from the website. Some of the basic features of the cleanser are listed below:
- It is completely free from artificial sulfates, fragrances, and other harmful chemicals. This makes it the best choice for sensitive skin.
- Squalane is one of the ingredients used in making this cleanser. It is a lightweight moisturizing oil that helps to protect the skin from getting dehydrated.
- Other than squalane, plum oil is also one of the key ingredients which act as a strong antioxidant.
- Phytic acid on the other hand helps in unclogging the pores.
I have a cleanser in the shower for my morning routine and by my sink for my nighttime routine. The best cleanser ever!Jana
Beauty Counter Time Tripeptide Radiance Serum Review
Beautycounter Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum is a great option for those looking to improve the appearance of their skin and support its overall health.
Its nourishing ingredients and protective antioxidants make it an effective addition to any skincare routine. It is priced at $87, and you can save 5% if you have a subscription.
Some of the basic features of f the radiance estuaries are mentioned below;
- It has Bakuchiol as its key ingredient which acts as a natural anti-aging compound. It is the perfect replacement for retinol.
- It also has Swiss Alpine rose extract which is a strong antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental stress.
- The serum also contains a unique “Radiance Complex” which is a blend of Alpaca, Turmeric, and Vitamin C.
- It’s completely free from all harmful chemicals such as sulfates and parabens.
This serum is amazing. It’s packed full of wonderful ingredients that pack a punch to help rejuvenate and restore the skin’s natural moisture. Fine lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced with regular use. Skin looks healthy, glowing, and radiant, as well as younger. I highly recommend it.Cherries
Beauty Counter + Overnight Resurfacing Peel Review
Beautycounter Counter Overnight Resurfacing Peel is a skincare product designed to improve skin texture, tone, and radiance. It is a gentle but effective alternative to traditional chemical peels.
It is made using a combination of natural ingredients that help in exfoliating and brightening the skin. It is priced at $77, and you can save up to 5% if you have a subscription.
Some of the basic features are mentioned below;
- It Contains AHA and BHA compounds to exfoliate and brighten skin.
- They use patented “Bio-Mimic Technology” that resurfaces the skin without causing irritation or redness.
- Apart from this beauty counter vitamin C contains to brighten and even skin tone
- It also has essential fatty acids to nourish skin and moisturize
- It recommended using at night, after cleansing, and before dampness
Love this! It makes my skin feel fresh and smooth.Janet
Where To Buy Beauty Counter
The best skincare without harming your skin is something that everyone desires. The beauty counter gives you the same.
They use natural ingredients that are less harmful than those toxic chemicals. Steps to grab your hands on these beauty counter product is mentioned below;
- Visit their official website.
- Select the product according to your need.
- Move to your cart.
- Complete the billing and shipping details.
- Finally, confirm your order.
Apart from their official website, their products are also available at different online and offline bookstores. You can also avail of them from there.
What Do Customers Say?
There is tons of feedback and experience that people have shared regarding brands on different platforms. Reading all of them won’t be possible. But we have collected a few of them for you so that you can satisfy yourself if you still have any issues regarding the results of the products.
Fantastic products for both me and my man. I only have positive things to say about beautycounter.com and its products, prices, and support/staff.July
I’m a guy and I used the CounterMan products. The oil-free face lotion is my favorite, it’s not greasy and it smells pleasant and clean, not an overpowering masculine fragrance like most products for men. Anyway, my face feels great and I trust this brand.CLM
First time purchasing from this company but so far very happy with their customer service. I ordered two items, one was damaged upon arrival. I quickly put in a request and it was answered within minutes. They apologized, no questions asked and my new replacement item is on its way!Jacoba
I would recommend anyone who is looking for natural products, everything from skincare to shampoo, and sunscreen. You would be amazed at what is in some of the other products we use every day.Jenne
Was very hesitant to try but was completely surprised by the quality and the results. Loving the items for kids, especially the conditioner and the mask for evenings is great. Highly recommend especially if you are looking for a safe product as they make sure to not sure chemicals and products that are harsh for consumers.Laurence
Other than that, you can visit their official website to read about other experiences that people have shared. These words act as evidence for those who doubt the results.
Are Beauty Counter Products Worth It?
After investigating so much about the brand, one thing that I would say is that Beautycounter products are worth your investment.
They are made with safer and cleaner ingredients that are better for your skin’s health. Other than that Beautycounter offers a 60-day return policy if you are not satisfied with your product.
I would recommend you use the products of beauty counters if you want chemical-free skincare. The products could not be accessible by those who are right on their budget. They are firm believers in using natural products that we get from mother nature. They use perfect alternatives to harmful chemicals.
If the budget issue doesn’t fall your way then a beauty counter is something that you should go for.