It has been seen that men visit doctors less frequently than women. There are numerous explanations for this. Some guys may be hesitant to seek out a doctor and make an appointment.
Men may have a “masculine” perspective of themselves, according to a 2014 study published in the Journal of Health Psychology, which leads them to resist seeking medical help.
A personal problem may be too embarrassing for some men to discuss with a doctor.
REX MD, a telemedicine startup, has attempted to bridge the gap between men and their health. REX MD is a budget medical clinic that concentrates on delivering prescription medications for erectile dysfunction (ED) and hair loss to males.
In this blog, you’ll learn about:
- Pros and cons of REX MD
- REX MD Subscription
- How it works
And many more! Keep reading to find out if REX MD is appropriate for you.
Rex MD was founded in 2019 by Justin Schrieber to focus on men’s health. Men’s job connections, overall confidence, and many other aspects of their lives suffer when they remain silent about recurrent health concerns.
With a confidential and transparent online service that is more accessible than other competing groups, this California-based startup hopes to erase the stigma surrounding E.D.
Conversion Labs, Rex MD’s parent firm, is a wellness e-commerce company that supplies clients with over-the-counter medications.
Now, before we learn more about this brand, we would like to point out some of the pros and cons:
- The appointment saves you time because it may be planned at your leisure and does not require you to commute.
- Any underlying health concerns that may be producing ED symptoms could be addressed by your primary care physician.
- It is inexpensive.
- Medication comes in a variety of forms.
- You have access to doctors in the United States.
- If you sign up for multiple months, you will receive a discount.
- It’s been tough for some clients to cancel their monthly memberships.
- The “free pack” offer isn’t actually free; you’ll need to enter your credit card information before you can access it.
- It’s uncertain when the shipment will arrive.
Now, the question arises, how popular is this brand among its customers? REX MD has a following of 6.3k followers in their Instagram account.
Although it is a new company, it has been observed that it is growing fast with many of its customers getting positive results using its products.
REX MD Review
REX MD is a telehealth service geared toward men and owned by proprietor LifeMD, formerly Conversion Labs, Inc.
The company began supplying generic ED and male pattern hair loss medicines. They’ve now expanded into primary care, and they now provide services for:
- colds and influenza
- blemished skin
- Refills for migraine and asthma medications
REX MD provides licenced physicians in 48 states with virtual on-demand access. In South Carolina and Louisiana, REX MD services are not permitted.
They deliver medication to your home in discreet packaging. The service is intended to save you both time and money while visiting the doctor’s office.
To begin, go to REX MD’s website and fill out some health-related questions prior to the physician consultation.
You’ll work with a doctor to evaluate your symptoms, after which the doctor will make a diagnosis. Your prescriptions will then be delivered to your home.
REX MD may be beneficial to those who are experiencing ED or male pattern hair loss.
You might wonder, who is REX MD good for?
According to a 2017 studytrusted Source, by the age of 80, 80 percent of males would have developed male pattern baldness, and the severity of hair loss has a significant genetic link.
The inability to maintain an erection is one of the most common ED symptoms. It’s vital to keep in mind that ED symptoms might be caused by underlying health issues, such as:
- Apnea (sleep deprivation).
Hair loss is most common on the top of the head and along the hairline of the forehead in male pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia.
REX MD may be perfect for you if you don’t have time to see a doctor concerning ED or hair loss. It may also be a wonderful alternative if you’re too ashamed to discuss these issues with your regular doctor. It does not require you to have a current prescription.
REX MD Subscription
Rex MD provides a straightforward answer for guys who want to get to the bottom of the problem and go on with their lives.
Its Subscription Plan includes two sorts of prescriptions: treatments for erectile dysfunction and hair loss. They now provide well-known drugs including Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra.
The dose and efficacy of all generic and off-label products vary. It’s up to your doctor’s professional judgement to choose which medicine is right for you.
For maximum effectiveness, users should only take one tablet at a time. The doctor may ask you to submit your most recent blood pressure reading during the free consultations included in the Subscription Plan.
This is particularly crucial because taking E.D. drugs might be risky if your levels are too high.
Furthermore, the active duration and intensity of erectile dysfunction drugs vary. However, most single-use drugs (such as Viagra and Cialis) take action within 30 minutes and continue for many hours.
Finasteride is available through the Rex online Subscription Plan if you’re seeking for items to help with hair loss.
This treatment was the first in history to effectively treat baldness in the great majority of male patients.
It’s readily accessible as a generic prescription nowadays. When taken orally, individuals report effects in as little as 6 months.
Doctors may demand subscribers to upload a photo of their bald areas in order to be advised of this product before they can get their hands on it.
How much does REX MD cost?
Rex MD offers a range of pricing options based on your concerns and objectives. Monthly refill costs vary depending on the circumstances, however, most of their E.D. prescriptions may be acquired for as low as $10 per dosage.
Customers will be charged on the same day each month for recurring prescriptions, or when each payment cycle begins. It’s also worth noting that most insurance policies exclude medicines and trips to the employer from coverage.
The pricing for their meds will be listed in this Rex MD review. Erectile dysfunction treatments include:
- Generic Viagra (Sildenafil): 25mg/50/100 mg all cost $10 per dose
- Branded Viagra: 25mg/50/100 mg all cost $90 per dose
- Generic Cialis (Tadalafil): 10mg/20 mg all cost $10 per dose
- Branded Cialis: 2.5mg/5mg all cost $29 per dose
- Daily Generic Cialis (Tadalafil): 2.5mg/5mg all cost $3 per dose
- Daily Cialis (Tadalafil): 2.5mg/5mg all cost $3 per dose
- Branded Levitra: 20 mg costs $60 per dose
Treatments for hair loss (Finasteride):
- 1 month supply: $20 per month
- 3 month supply: $58 in total
How does REX MD work?
To get started with your meds, REX MD offers a straightforward procedure. Their website is easy to navigate, and there is a live chat feature for fast queries.
The following is how it works:
- Visit rexmd.com and complete their online medical evaluation. You’ll need to provide your email address, name, height, weight, and sex history. You’ll also need to upload a picture, a photo ID, and a current blood pressure reading for authorisation reasons.
- Complete the whole 38-question questionnaire. In some situations, your medical history may be sufficient to make a diagnosis and obtain a prescription. Within 24 hours, REX MD will contact you. However, if you prefer, you may always request a virtual doctor’s appointment.
- If your assigned physician determines that you need a prescription, REX MD will bring it to your door in discreet packaging with free 2-day delivery.
REX MD: Customer reviews
This Rex MD review discovered a lot of favourable client feedback for this telehealth company.
There are over 159 customer testimonials on their website alone, with an average rating of 4.8/5 stars. There are over 1674 comments on Trustpilot, with an overall rating of 4.6/5 stars. On the other hand, on Review.io, a total of 85 client testimonies have been posted, each with a 4.0-star rating.
Below, we have shared the reviews of three of its verified customers, so that you can get an idea about their experience after using its products.
“This was my first time using telemedicine and I have to say it was simple and discreet. I would recommend this process to anyone.”Joe B.
“You provide an excellent product, great customer service and fast delivery. Thank you and keep up the good work.”James M.
“Everything was exactly as it was explained. It couldn’t be easier.”Gary B.
Source: REX MD official website
This article should have provided you with a thorough grasp of REX MD. Though the firm has certain shortcomings, it also has a lot of positive qualities. We would argue that the good exceeds the negative in general.
If you’ve been suffering from erectile dysfunction, REX MD is indeed a great starting point. It’s undoubtedly one of the most well-known names in men’s telehealth, and we think it’s a service worth trying.