Many of us out there would love to try out new recipes. But apparently, we have one section of the community who are vegans and they literally run out of choices of their food either due to expensive vegetarian products or due to lack of shopping time or preparation time.
Purple carrot is one of the plant-based meal delivery services. They provide excellent solutions to your problems.
They provide a variety of vegan menus so that you don’t have to waste your precious time going shopping for ingredients or you will not run out of choices of vegan cuisines. They are high in nutritional value and also extremely delicious.
They have also received various notable appreciations for their timely and unique services. They have also been featured in various magazines and shows like Eater, The Today Show, Shape, Fast Company, and Thrillist. Anyways, we are here to find out more and to provide you with honest reviews of Purple Carrot.
Purple Carrot: Overview of the Brand
Purple Carrot was founded by Andrew Levitt and its headquarters are located in Needham, Massachusetts. They have centers located in Chicago, New Jersey, and Las Vegas.
Purple Carrot is a plant-based meal delivery service that helps you to make easy vegan meals. They serve specialized plant meal kits. Vegans have to put extra of their time and effort into shopping for vegan ingredients.
This brand is especially for vegans who run out of choices of time and daily vegan meals. It is also equally fun cooking a variety of vegetarian meals.
This brand will make life extremely easier for all the vegans out there. They are not only for vegans but they can be tried by anyone who is not a vegetarian too.
Their menus are crafted with extreme care and research. Their menu is a culmination of both providing sumptuous memorable and delightful as well as healthy and nutritional meals.
Now let’s get going into some of the best vegan meal kits.
Purple Carrot Dinner Menu
The purple carrot dinner menu is one of the most delicious dinner menus that they have in stock for all the vegans out there. It is sumptuous and extremely healthy. They are highly recommended for a vegan diet.
- Their menu consists of Roasted carrot Hummus bowls, Lemon basil spaghetti, spicy almond butter noodles, green dal, sticky mango tofu, creamy tomato bisque, and mushroom stuffed zucchini, almond butter tofu.
- They have weekly editions on their menu.
- They come in 2 servings and 4 servings.
- All the vegan meals are high in protein and they are soy-free, gluten-free
- They also add new seasonal and zesty vegan cuisines to their menu.
- Their per serving starts from $9.99
Purple Carrot Lunch Menu
Many vegans run out of choices for lunch. Don’t worry, the Purple carrot Lunch menu is here for the rescue. Their menu is crafted and designed in such a way that it contains all the delicious and healthy vegan meals that a vegetarian would crave. With a high amount of nutritional value in each meal, this purple carrot lunch menu is the best.
- Their menu consists of crispy sumac brown rice bowls, and pesto white bean melts.
- They have weekly editions in their menu.
- They come in 2 servings.
- All their meals are high in protein, gluten free and soy free.
- They are recommended as the chef’s choice.
- They also add new seasonal lunch vegan cuisines to their menu.
- Their one serving starts from $8.99
Purple Carrot Breakfast Menu.
Breakfast is one of the most essential meals of the day. It is considered the backbone of any human being’s health. And it’s always said that “have breakfast like a king.” Purple Carrot Breakfast menu is crafted in a way that it gives all the energy that one would want in a day. At the same time, it is also very sumptuous and healthy.
- Their breakfast menu consists of Tropical Chia Pudding with kiwi and macadamia nuts and Caper Dill Bagels with everything cream cheese.
- They also have weekly editions on their menu.
- They come in 4 servings.
- All their breakfast cuisines are soy-free, gluten-free and also high in proteins.
- Their menu is always designed according to the chef’s specials.
- They also add seasonal dishes to their menu.
- Their one serving starts from $4.49
Purple Carrot Planetary Menu.
Which vegan wouldn’t want some healthy dishes in their pantry? Purple carrot Planetary menu is all about providing you with the best animal-free and delicious foods and products.
- Their menu consists of herb garlic plant-based french style cheese which costs $7.99.
- Chocolate Tahini which costs $6.99
- Vegan pesto which costs $7.99
- Italian garlic and fennel plant-based sausage which costs $5.99
- They are all soy-free, gluten-free and high in proteins.
- They also have weekly editions and add new products to their stock.
How to Order Purple Carrot
Ordering Purple Carrot menus come with a hassle-free process. All you have to do is follow some steps.
Visit their website Purplecarrot.com and you will have to click on “Let’s do this”
After that, you have to choose your favorite desired meal plan and followed by filling out your shipping address.
Next, you need to give your information regarding the payment. And apply for discounts if you have any. Click on complete subscription and enjoy customizing your own favorite recipes and you are good to go!
Promotions and Discounts.
They also offer $20 off for customers’ first order with the code PURPLE20.
You may also receive a Purple carrot free trial code which you can freely pass on to your beloved ones.
Their shipments cost between $72 – and $120 depending on the servings and the size of the meal.
One can also cancel their subscription. All you have to do is click on my account and go ahead for account settings and go for account status and click on change and from there cancel my account.
They also have an active customer care team that addresses the concerns of their customers.
Reviews of Purple Carrot.
It’s been a few years since Purple Carrot has been skyrocketing its business. This shows that they provide the best and they have gained many positive reviews from their customers. Here we have managed to track down a few customers’ reviews on Purple Carrot.
“I love cooking Purple Carrot recipes. The meals are exciting but easy enough to make them on a busy weeknight. Plus the food is DELICIOUS, even to my very-much-a-meat-eater husband”. – Alice. C
“Being a vegan, I almost found it very difficult to bring variety in my diet and that’s when Purple Carrot came to me and now I am the happiest vegetarian” – Sophie. B
“I can’t even begin to say how much I enjoy Purple Carrot menus. I even give it to my kids and they love it. Loving Purple Carrot “- Rachel. A.
Given above are a few of the honest reviews by the customers and it is very evident that Purple Carrot is the best in their service and it is highly recommended.
Is Purple Carrot worth it?
Purple carrot is definitely worth it. They have gained worldwide reputations for their delicious and nutritional menus. They craft and design their menu in a way that they make sure that the meal is soy-free, gluten-free and they are high in proteins.
Purple Carrot aims for increasing ecological sustainability and to provide healthy and nutritious food. It is a great option for those who are going to opt for the path of being a vegan. They also add weekly editions of mouth-watering meals to their menu.
Wanna have healthy and delicious, memorable plant-based meals, then Purple Carrot is the best for you. One would never have any regrets over this choice.
Go for it!